Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I stop the phone from recording video from drone?
4482 4 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Go4 keeps losing conncection with the drone.
I can still control the drone with the sticks and all the buttons seem to work.

The connection drops, and the screen freezes and shifts to B/W.
The connection is soon re-established but then it will drop out again.
Rinse repeat.

I have a theory that it's the phones memory is filing up with video and the app is having to shift data around before the screen will refresh the display with the live video feed.
Anyway, I don't want to record video to my phone.
How do I turn off the DJI Go4 apps recording of the video?
2017-3-16
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

I've tried everything on the DJI support FAQ. Turned off USB charging and enabled PHP mode. Set up the developer USB settings. Still getting 'dis-connects'
2017-3-16
Use props
mclel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

Your question, "How do I turn off the DJI Go4 apps recording of the video?"

In the DJI GO4 app enter your device. Then hit the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Then again select the 3 dots "General settings" scroll down to cache locally when recoding and switch it to off

2017-3-17
Use props
mclel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Also before flying i kill all apps which are running in the background (and i mean really killing it).
Switch to airplane mode and in the DJI Go4 app in the video settings, i turn off the over exposure warning (over exposure result in black and white stripes on screen) and the peak focus threshold (in focus turns red on the screen).

These and the tip in the previous reply makes my lowbudget Motorolo run without any problems.
Hope this will work for you.
2017-3-17
Use props
Griffith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

If you're caching locally, make sure you have enough space and max cache size set properly or GO 4 may crash.  Also locally cached video is degraded by encryption and transmission data loss.

I agree it should be turned off.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules