Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Defective MAVIC Replacement does NOT ship!
1689 7 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCuche
New

South Korea

Hello,

I don't know what's the deal currently with the Mavic, but after I bought one last december, and received by the end of january, I used it for a week and noticed that all the videos were blurry on the right side.

With a quick internet search I realized that is a sort of common manufacturing problem (?), so I contacted support... and after several days of providing proof and sending videos and photos directly from the SD card (all this between Febraury 7th to the 19th), it was finally accepted, and they told me that I had to send the whole mavic with everything packed as original only without the mavic battery, and send it to hong know, and I had to pay for the delivery.

Well.. in the end I did, and it was received on March 3rd, and they told me that in 2 to 3 business days they would send a new unit.

Well it has been 10 business, and I have tried to contact support every 3 business days, and I have had no concrete reply.
This week I wrote to support and they just don't reply, and a while ago I ask on Chat Support and the guy finally told me that (i quote):
"Because as of how we are having high volume of replacements cases and sometimes we are running out of stocks".

So they cannot tell me when replacement unit is going to ship.. and there's is nothing to do about it.

So.. is it that the new mavic purchases are being delivered quickly, but the replacement units dont have a date? (and take more than 2 weeks?)

Does anyone else have a problem with replacements as well? or is it just me?

Given that the proper Support channels do not have an answer for me, I don't really know where else to turn

2017-3-16
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

Same problem here in Europe even when I´m waiting four days the status to get changed to received at DJI. UPS delivered it four days ago to them but the repair checking site doesnt show it as received.
I was promissed to get swapped on the same day of arrival what would have been four days ago.
2017-3-17
Use props
DCuche
New

South Korea

Schata Posted at 2017-3-17 00:54
Same problem here in Europe even when I´m waiting four days the status to get changed to received at DJI. UPS delivered it four days ago to them but the repair checking site doesnt show it as received.
I was promissed to get swapped on the same day of arrival what would have been four days ago.

Actually according to FedEx and confirmed by the support staff it was received on Hong Kong on March 1st..  but the status on the website only got updated on March 3rd... and it since then (14 days ago) it only says "Received Mach 3rd"... and verified....

But NO information on when they will deliver the new one...

So?
2017-3-17
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

Try to contact on the mods here directly through PM. DJI Mindy seems often to help.
2017-3-17
Use props
DCuche
New

South Korea

Schata Posted at 2017-3-17 01:15
Try to contact on the mods here directly through PM. DJI Mindy seems often to help.

Thanks! I'll wait until monday and try with Mindy
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I don't think any representative would told you the replacement will be issued in "2 to 3 business days ", did you see this through online chat?

You can post or PM me your case number and we'll make sure it ships as soon as we can.
2017-3-17
Use props
DCuche
New

South Korea

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-17 03:07
I don't think any representative would told you the replacement will be issued in "2 to 3 business days ", did you see this through online chat?

You can post or PM me your case number and we'll make sure it ships as soon as we can.

Actually the original email says one to two working days... and after that (as I have been talking with them a lot..) they kept telling me "2 to 3 business days" in further comunications.

djisupport.jpg

Later, on Chat support, they began to tell me that it can may take up to 5 days...
screenpiece_6 - Copy.jpg

and well.. I can post a great amount of more screenshots... of the verification or receival on march 1st.. etc... but the important this is:
dji_repair.jpg
... I said it was all verified on Feb 19.. and officially received on march 3rd... and on that same day I contacted support and they told me everything was approved and in order.. and we are back to the 2 to 3 days...

2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DCuche Posted at 2017-3-17 04:56
Actually the original email says one to two working days... and after that (as I have been talking with them a lot..) they kept telling me "2 to 3 business days" in further comunications.

[view_image]

I located your case. I've escalated your case and will have it shipped out ASAP.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules