Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Educational Discount (education@dji.com not responding)
1863 3 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LackedMule1217e
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

I'm currently a student enrolled at a secondary school under the jurisdiction of the Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB) in Canada. I'm trying to apply for the 10% educational discount as I'm interested in purchasing the Phantom 4 Pro. However, my educational email does not end in .edu but rather it ends in .ca (specifically it ends in @tcdsb.ca).

I have already initiated contact towards education@dji.com three times over the past month but I have not received any response other than its automatic reply. I had included my current timetable as an attachment in those emails as student proofs. I have also contacted onlinesales@dji.com and sales@dji.com but they all told me to email education@dji.com instead. I have also tried to fill in the Education Discount Application through Google Forms as instructed by the automatic reply from education@dji.com. Yet to this day, the suffix of my educational email has not been added for me to take advantage of DJI's educational discount.

So can anyone help me with this issue? And how long does education@dji.com usually take to reply?

Thanks.
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It tend to just take a couple days, but I can try to see what I can do. If you PM your student email, I can try to move forward with an escalation from there.
2017-3-17
Use props
LackedMule1217e
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for your reply. I have messaged you with my student email.
2017-3-17
Use props
LackedMule1217e
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-17 18:06
It tend to just take a couple days, but I can try to see what I can do. If you PM your student email, I can try to move forward with an escalation from there.

Just letting you know that I have yet to receive any reply from you or education@dji.com. When should I expect a response cause it's been almost a week now.
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules