Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First video flying around puerto rico
666 10 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansad24d7ed
lvl.1
United States

Let me know what you think.  My Mavic came in a day before my vacation so I had no practice and I haven't edited in a couple years so i appoligize for that was learning final cut again.

2017-3-17
Use props
Haneyca
lvl.4
United States

Dude I thought you were going to nail that pole about 20 seconds into the video. I also really liked the surfers at the end.
2017-3-17
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Awesome share!
2017-3-18
Use props
fansad24d7ed
lvl.1
United States

@Haneyca Yeah looking back at the footage I did get a little close to it without realizing. And the surfer at the end came out nice. Wish I could say I planned it but it was all luck.
@range30 Thank you
2017-3-18
Use props
Strake
lvl.1

United States

Nice work....  especially for having just received the Mavic.  You make it look as though you've flown before.   New Mavic,  or  FIRST drone???
2017-3-18
Use props
DJJENSENJR
lvl.1
United States

Strake Posted at 2017-3-18 05:44
Nice work....  especially for having just received the Mavic.  You make it look as though you've flown before.   New Mavic,  or  FIRST drone???

First drone. basically flew it in my house once before I packed then set it free over the ocean.
Thank you
2017-3-18
Use props
Haneyca
lvl.4
United States

fansad24d7ed Posted at 2017-3-18 05:16
@Haneyca Yeah looking back at the footage I did get a little close to it without realizing. And the surfer at the end came out nice. Wish I could say I planned it but it was all luck.
@range30 Thank you

I feel like the best shots involve more luck than anything else! Enjoy the Mavic. It is a lot of fun!
2017-3-18
Use props
Strake
lvl.1

United States

DJJENSENJR Posted at 2017-3-18 06:08
First drone. basically flew it in my house once before I packed then set it free over the ocean.
Thank you

WOW !!!    I'm  impressed, and encouraged.   About to order my first REAL drone,  the Mavic Pro.    My wife bought me a "toy" drone  a year ago,  but  it was very difficult to control,  especially if there was ANY wind.  I still intend on trying it again, since  I've now been reading tons of great info,  and watching video's  which has taught me a lot.  My primary interest will be for use on our lake,  with the boat,  so  WATER is for sure in the picture ( pun intended).

Nice work !!!   really liked the part with the surfers.  
2017-3-18
Use props
DJJENSENJR
lvl.1
United States

Strake Posted at 2017-3-18 06:28
WOW !!!    I'm  impressed, and encouraged.   About to order my first REAL drone,  the Mavic Pro.    My wife bought me a "toy" drone  a year ago,  but  it was very difficult to control,  especially if there was ANY wind.  I still intend on trying it again, since  I've now been reading tons of great info,  and watching video's  which has taught me a lot.  My primary interest will be for use on our lake,  with the boat,  so  WATER is for sure in the picture ( pun intended).

Nice work !!!   really liked the part with the surfers.

Thank you.  Honestly the drone basically flies itself and keeps all your footage stable.  I did a lot of research before purchasing the mavic and I definitely made the right choice.  Pull the trigger you won't regret it.

*get the fly more package the batteries and extras are very helpful
2017-3-18
Use props
Scrim
New
Flight distance : 504488 ft
Canada

https://youtu.be/C2q8bLtdsPw
2017-3-18
Use props
DJJENSENJR
lvl.1
United States

Scrim Posted at 2017-3-18 06:59
https://youtu.be/C2q8bLtdsPw

Nice shots!! Cant't wait for it to stop being so windy in new jersey so I can get out and fly again.
2017-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules