Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Having issues with repair and or support
1675 3 2014-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dinaboyer2
New

United States

I am having problems with DJI Technologies support or repair department. It actually seems to me that they lost my quadcopter after I sent it into repair. They cannot provide an update, the support person did not seem to make an effort to locate the quadcopter, and the email or online support communications network is confusing and results only with this: "Your request (56234) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."
I spent over $500 on that unit and this is what I deserve or have to put up with?
2014-10-8
Use props
dinaboyer2
New

United States

Yea, when mine was working right I have captured some interesting things. For instance I used it to look for deceased wild horses on the Virginia Range.
2014-10-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I looked at the ticket that you referred to.  Did you have an RMA prior to sending your unit in.  I will be happy to assist you if you can provide more information.
2014-10-16
Use props
james
New

United States

I just received my phantom 2. First startup and 2 motors not working correctly. Smells like an electrical fire. I am really frustrated on how to get ahold of a real person to discuss exchange. Call Calf. number and only get sent back to a dealers voices mail. Bought unit from DJI on line. Really need some direction on this. At this point I am disputing credit card charge.
2014-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules