Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cases being escalated or prioritized
1048 6 2017-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jthavorn
lvl.1

United States

Many users and myself have waited nearly a month for our repairs. My mavic has been wirh dji for almost a month and I was quoted for my repairs and PAID over a week ago. Ever since I paid, the status hasn't changed from "Repaired and tested". After posting on this forum, I was told my case was going to be escalated and prioritized, but still no updates. Many users have been told the same with their cases as well so are we just being lied to or are we really being prioritized? Thank you.
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Your frustration is understandable.
Since there are backlogs for Mavic, your case was delayed.
But we have escalated the case for you. You case was upgraded outbound shipping to 2 days.
Our support team had emailed your with the explanation.  We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-3-18
Use props
jthavorn
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for responding. At least I know moderators are paying attention. But I did receive the email and appreciate the effort even though I live in California so ground shopping usually only takes two days anyways. Haha.
2017-3-18
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-18 18:52
Your frustration is understandable.
Since there are backlogs for Mavic, your case was delayed.
But we have escalated the case for you. You case was upgraded outbound shipping to 2 days.

CAS-487264-B2W1KO

I do understand that there is a backlog on the magic but when purchasing DJI care refresh I was led to believe that my replacement would be priority and that the entire replacements process would take somewhere between a week and a half in 2 weeks.
Question?
If there is a backlog why was I able to order a second mavic on friday the 17th to be received on monday the 27th! It was shipped on Monday mediately after the weekend I'm not complaining about the fast shipping just the bad service that I'm experiencing from care refresh?
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-3-21 07:32
CAS-487264-B2W1KO

I do understand that there is a backlog on the magic but when purchasing DJI care refresh I was led to believe that my replacement would be priority and that the entire replacements process would take somewhere between a week and a half in 2 weeks.

The warehouse for our online store is different from repair center.
I have checked your case. We have sent you the quotation on Mar.18. Did you pay for it?
2017-3-22
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-22 00:03
The warehouse for our online store is different from repair center.
I have checked your case. We have sent you the quotation on Mar.18. Did you pay for it?

I received the quotation on March 21st a few minutes after creating this post and paid immediately. Why does it say upder repair and ask to allow 3 to 4 days if I paid for a replacement under my DJI care refresh?
Screenshot_20170322-151958.jpg
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-3-22 11:24
I received the quotation on March 21st a few minutes after creating this post and paid immediately. Why does it say upder repair and ask to allow 3 to 4 days if I paid for a replacement under my DJI care refresh?

Since it was a repair case at first and you chose to replace it under DJI Care Refresh, the whole process will not be changed, no worries, we will arrange the replacement as soon as possible.
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules