Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OFFICIAL GUIDE will KILL your drone!!!
4120 45 2017-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michgolden
First Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

Cabansail Posted at 2017-4-14 15:43
It is quite clever logic. The operating system knows how much power it needs to stay airborne and to descend. When the power is below that to maintain flight and there is no change in altitude then it can be very certain that it has landed. The only scenarios I can see that would cause a problem would be a consistent updraft of just the right force to hold it in a hover with little power input or an altimeter which got stuck.

As far as the "Updraft" I was wondering the same thing. Would it be possible that an updraft that was enough to suspend the AC for a few seconds while performing a left stick down decent be be enough to trick it in to shutting down in mid air? However unlikely to happen, I'm just curious.
2017-4-15
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

Michgolden Posted at 2017-4-15 05:29
As far as the "Updraft" I was wondering the same thing. Would it be possible that an updraft that was enough to suspend the AC for a few seconds while performing a left stick down decent be be enough to trick it in to shutting down in mid air? However unlikely to happen, I'm just curious.

I VERY much doubt it. Would have to be a freaky updraft that exactly matched the descent without any variation. It falls into the Yowie category, theoretically possible but extremely unlikely
2017-4-15
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

porocedure is pull trhottle down and hold for 3 sec...  What u describe is an emergency kill, when u do not care if u damage....
2017-4-15
Use props
Michgolden
First Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

Cabansail Posted at 2017-4-15 13:55
I VERY much doubt it. Would have to be a freaky updraft that exactly matched the descent without any variation. It falls into the Yowie category, theoretically possible but extremely unlikely

Figured as much. Would definitely be an anomaly.
2017-4-15
Use props
Speedbird1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 218337 ft
United Kingdom

Cabansail Posted at 2017-3-20 19:11
A slow gentle descent and when settled on the ground the left stick fully down is the simplest way to land and shutdown.

Hand catching is fine in some situations but I would not use it all the time.

Exactly the method I use. Works every time.
2017-4-17
Use props
fans6ddbef61
New

Hong Kong

hello~~~~hahaha
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules