o(^-^)o
Stephanie1976
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55505 ft
France

Hello,

Here's my case number:
CAS-485099-Y8H5J7

Yesterday morning I received a coupon code from your technical department that I immediately applied to your site for the appropriate purchase on the following link: https://m.dji.com/en/product/phantom-3 -sta-aircraft-excludes-remote-controller-battery-charger

I am from France as I was able to specify it in other correspondences and this coupon code sends me the following error message: this code of reduction can not be used in your country.
See screenshot attached.

I have already sent emails to
Support.eu@dji.com
Onlinesales@dji.com
Citizenship@dji.com
I even went directly to DJI's chat.

Nobody could help me!
What should I do?
The code does not work for France, I am blocked for my purchase.
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Stephanie, I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
We will help to double check the coupon code and get it solved as soon as possible.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.
2017-3-19
Use props
Stephanie1976
lvl.1
France

Thank you for your help. The mails that I sent to technical service and online sales did not come to anything ... They returned the ball and tell me that the code is good when I can not use it! thank you for helping me
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Stephanie1976 Posted at 2017-3-19 03:02
Thank you for your help. The mails that I sent to technical service and online sales did not come to anything ... They returned the ball and tell me that the code is good when I can not use it! thank you for helping me

Hello Stephanie, your coupon code is now available to be used in your country.
Please try again and let me know the results.
Please click the "reply" button so I can see you are responding to me.
2017-3-19
Use props
Stephanie1976
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-19 22:21
Hello Stephanie, your coupon code is now available to be used in your country.
Please try again and let me know the results.
Please click the "reply" button so I can see you are responding to me.

Hello Mindy,

After sending emails to the technical department that sent me back to the online sales, which sent me back to the technical department, while passing through the chat of DJI ... I really started to lose all hopes of recovering one day a coupon code valid for France .

Fortunately my road crossed your way, this morning I finally validate my order thanks to you and your skills !! You are a magician !! :-)

Thank you very much Mindy, thanks to you I will find my little wings and fly to new images with my phantom3! :-)
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Stephanie1976 Posted at 2017-3-20 07:58
Hello Mindy,

After sending emails to the technical department that sent me back to the online sales, which sent me back to the technical department, while passing through the chat of DJI ... I really started to lose all hopes of recovering one day a coupon code valid for France .

You are welcome.
Looking forward to see your beautiful videos and photos.
Hope you enjoy your flight with DJI product.
2017-3-20
Use props
Jamie_Mwendwa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Please help.

Bought P3P in January 2016.  Enjoyed flying for a year and was looking forward to using the aircraft to support my work in Kenya - I work for a charity building small rural water supply schemes and aerial images / footage would significantly improve the projects.

Unfortunately on 27th December I was flying the aircraft over the river Thames in Reading, England and it struck some unseen overhanging branches.  I've done this before but previously it crashed to the ground - not this time and it now lives at the bottom of the river.

I'm trying to replace the aircraft only - I still have the carry case / RC / batteries etc.  I believe that I can get the P3P aircraft only and discovered that DJI run a Global Citizenship discount for Humanitarian workers.  I believe I qualified for this and went through the various hoops to get the 10% discount (tiny amounts help to someone painfully replacing an aircraft that has sunk!!).  Having gone through various emails / confirming email etc etc I was finally issued the code.

Unfortunately when i went to the website to order my P3P aircraft only it wasn't available under the discount code - there were plenty of other items available but not the P3P aircraft only.  I am currently emailing online sales / citizenship and online support but no-one is responding.

Please can someone help - I'm beginning to worry that DJIs "Global Citizenship" programme is a lovely glossy campaign without any meaning behind it.

Sorry, but have just returned from Kenya where I wasn't able to use the aircraft.

Thank you

Jamie
2017-4-12
Use props
Jamie_Mwendwa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mwendwa calling Mindy, come in Mindy.

Please help!

Jamie
2017-4-13
Use props