Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sensor Calibration Issue
1366 5 2017-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mfordy
lvl.3

United Arab Emirates

Does anyone have some advice on how to sort out a sensor calibration issue.

Firmware is up to date on all devices.

Unable to do the calibration with the DJI calibration board and DJI assistant 2.

DJI Go App Keeps issuing warnings.
Please see screen shots attached below.

Any tips or advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Clipboard02.jpg
Ipad Screen Shot 1.png
2017-3-19
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

Have you done a calibration before? Its not as intuitive as the manual says i followed the Assistant 2 and just couldn't get 100% . There is a Youtube video showing how to do it correctly watch that and you will find it easy after that  
2017-3-20
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI Assistant 2 program can not tolerate multiple monitors, single monitor must be in landscape and cannot be greater that 1600 x 900. If any of these are configured, then change your display configuration.

Also, for calibration, the Vision driver must load when the aircraft is connected to the USB.

(On a PC, it's the libusb-win32 devices entry in Device Manager with the subkey Vision (Interface 3). Look at it's properties and ensure the device status is "working properly". If it states otherwise, then run the Installer_x64 or Installer_x86 (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Drivers\Vision) as appropriate for your system and then reboot everything and try again.)
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If the calibration keeps failing, have you tried using a different monitor if possible?
2017-3-20
Use props
Desert Drone Pi
lvl.3

United Arab Emirates

At first I tried to manage the DJI assistant 2 on my PC and still had no luck. I then used a Apple Macbook with Assistant 2 and was successful to proceed with the calibration process. However once the calibration process was complete and i restarted my inspire 2, I am still getting warning messages on the ipad as seen in the screen shot.  
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Desert Drone Pi Posted at 2017-3-21 01:26
At first I tried to manage the DJI assistant 2 on my PC and still had no luck. I then used a Apple Macbook with Assistant 2 and was successful to proceed with the calibration process. However once the calibration process was complete and i restarted my inspire 2, I am still getting warning messages on the ipad as seen in the screen shot.

Have you tried restoring to factory defaults in the Assistant 2, along with an IMU calibration after the sensor calibration?
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules