Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Custom Joystick Configurations
979 5 2017-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bando Works
lvl.3
Flight distance : 253704 ft
United States

Is it possible to set your left and right stick as normal, but set the top right scroll wheel to control "roll"??

We have set the controls to control roll via the right joystick, with pan/tilt controlled by left joystick, but wondering if we can keep original stick configuration while adjusting the roll as needed via the wheel (instead of having to go into the menu which takes too long on-the-fly to correct)

Please let us know if this is possible.  Thanks
2017-3-20
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Are you talking about gimbal roll or aircraft roll? Master or slave controller?
2017-3-20
Use props
Electro-Nick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5989180 ft
United Kingdom

If you're talking about the I2 and second RC camera control, then you can custom configure the camera roll adjustment to one of the joysticks, but not the wheel - I don't recall seeing it as on option to drag-drop the function on to, and certainly not the right wheel as that adjusts exposure settings.

I did try custom setting the sticks so that the left one adjusted roll while the right did both yaw & pitch, but I found it a bit *too* easy to adjust the roll so have left them at default settings!
2017-3-20
Use props
Bando Works
lvl.3
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-3-20 02:19
Are you talking about gimbal roll or aircraft roll? Master or slave controller?

Gimbal roll on slave controller..
2017-3-20
Use props
Bando Works
lvl.3
United States

Electro-Nick Posted at 2017-3-20 04:20
If you're talking about the I2 and second RC camera control, then you can custom configure the camera roll adjustment to one of the joysticks, but not the wheel - I don't recall seeing it as on option to drag-drop the function on to, and certainly not the right wheel as that adjusts exposure settings.

I did try custom setting the sticks so that the left one adjusted roll while the right did both yaw & pitch, but I found it a bit *too* easy to adjust the roll so have left them at default settings!

Yeah we tried setting the roll to one of the joysticks but prefer the original configuration.  Would love to be able to adjust gimbal roll more quickly than entering the menu
2017-3-20
Use props
Electro-Nick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5989180 ft
United Kingdom

err - just a thought as I've never thought to  try it yet -  does the C2+right wheel to adjust gimbal roll not work on the 2nd RC like it does on the pilot RC?
2017-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules