Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 148556 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

I got my mavic 13 march. Everthing was good untill now my drone have some drifting issues also my gimbal doesnt stop moving when hover go to right or left.
I did IMU cal. Gimbal Cal. VPS Cal. yes on flat level even the remote calibiration. but notthing helps so far!

What can be the problems

Thanks !here a vidoe

2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Since you have done all the calibration, it's probably a hardware issue.
Could you please clarify your current firmware version?
2017-3-20
Use props
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-20 03:50
Since you have done all the calibration, it's probably a hardware issue.
Could you please clarify your current firmware version?

Yes I did latest firmware update 0.500 before everything goes fine and didn't have issues at all since couple of day I get drifting issues and my gimbal start moving without stop. Then I did factory resets via Dji assistant and everything start over again install latest firmware and calibration vps ,IMU,gimbal, reset camera and last remote control calibration. Nothing helps unfortunately.

Thanks for your reply. It's a awesome drone.
2017-3-20
Use props
fansf5a664e1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1586890 ft
Sweden

I´ve got simular issues. But I mostly experience them when trying to fly straight ahead, it feels like it´s drifting a bit. Got any other suggestions besides IMU, remote and Compass  calibration?
2017-3-20
Use props
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

fansf5a664e1 Posted at 2017-3-20 12:49
I´ve got simular issues. But I mostly experience them when trying to fly straight ahead, it feels like it´s drifting a bit. Got any other suggestions besides IMU, remote and Compass  calibration?

I did contact Dji support already. Emailed Dji Support NL got same day reply for them advising me about wifi interference I'm always flight in airplane mode. I have some issues with my drone lets wait Dji NL can do for me.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FI. Stanley Posted at 2017-3-20 23:13
I did contact Dji support already. Emailed Dji Support NL got same day reply for them advising me about wifi interference I'm always flight in airplane mode. I have some issues with my drone lets wait Dji NL can do for me.

Sorry for my late reply.
Could you please clarify what's the altitude you were hovering at ?
2017-3-22
Use props
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-22 01:56
Sorry for my late reply.
Could you please clarify what's the altitude you were hovering at ?

No problem thanks for reply.

Hover above 31.0 M. Not that hight and goes drift to right the camera and doesn't stop when u like make picture.

Update: I'm contact Dji NL have to say the service is fast And great Dji NL Kevin always answer my questions he give me at same day my ups label.

Again happy customer

Thanks for your help.

2017-3-22
Use props
fansf5a664e1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1586890 ft
Sweden

FI. Stanley Posted at 2017-3-22 02:19

Hover above 31.0 M. Not that hight and goes drift to right the camera and doesn't stop when u like make picture.

Hi,

What was the resolution to your issue?
2017-3-22
Use props
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

fansf5a664e1 Posted at 2017-3-22 11:21
Hi,

What was the resolution to your issue?

My mavic was perfect rock solid since now I got some issues with camera or the drone what I told when I hover in air the drone pan slowly to right and doesn't stop before I had no problem with that unfortunately I need send returned for new one , everything come be okey I have good experience with Dji
2017-3-22
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
Australia

The footage has been removed from youtube so I can't see if it's the same problem I'm having. When your mavic was sitting on the ground would the camera drift left and right? It's only happened recently so I haven't had a chance to check the footage yet to see if it affects it whilst flying.
2017-3-22
Use props
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

lachyb Posted at 2017-3-22 14:39
The footage has been removed from youtube so I can't see if it's the same problem I'm having. When your mavic was sitting on the ground would the camera drift left and right? It's only happened recently so I haven't had a chance to check the footage yet to see if it affects it whilst flying.

Pan Drift

Here sample video about my pan drift when hover in air. I think have a defect unit doesn't stop keep panning to right. Dji give me label for refund or send me new mavic I love to get my mavic back soon again it's amazing drone.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FI. Stanley Posted at 2017-3-22 02:19

Thank you for your update. If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-23
Use props
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-23 01:01
Thank you for your update. If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you, Dji Mindy

My mavic is now with ups return. Soon get new one customer service Dji is good positive feedback.

2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules