Case #: CAS-488789-W8L3V8
1285 11 2017-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5df374ac
New

United States

Hello,

I shipped my Mavic Pro in for repairs and UPS said it has been delivered but I don't see an update on my case on the dji repair center webpage. Admittedly, I forgot to include the case number in the package I shipped. I am concerned. Can you check on it for me?

DJI Case #: CAS-488789-W8L3V8
UPS Tracking #: 1ZE80E409063420898
2017-3-20
Use props
UrfcuCwGbl9G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6519 ft
United States

Hate to break it to you, but the LA repair center is super behind. Hold on to your horses....
2017-3-20
Use props
fans2ed515f4
New
Flight distance : 124049 ft
United States

It appears you're not the only one being ignored either.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It was only received Friday, it can take several days to be received in and moved through logistics and to the correct department.
2017-3-20
Use props
fans5df374ac
New

United States

Thanks guys! That makes me feel a little better. I'll wait a few more days before I start losing my mind.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans2ed515f4 Posted at 2017-3-20 10:55
It appears you're not the only one being ignored either.

Your package has been checked in, sorry for the delay in repair process, we're aware of your case and will help you take care of it.
2017-3-20
Use props
fansb8f34024
lvl.1
United States

Hi, kind of lost in this thread and came across this.
2017-3-20
Use props
fansb8f34024
lvl.1
United States

Hi, kind of lost in this thread and came across this. I sent my DJI MAVIC in for repair 2 months ago and i still haven't heard from them. Package was confirmed and delivered. Been emailing them, calling them & they have promised me to take care of it, however nothing has been done. Hope you get your situation figured out ASAP & I hope DJI sees my comment since i cannot post a new thread. Cheers!  
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb8f34024 Posted at 2017-3-20 20:07
Hi, kind of lost in this thread and came across this. I sent my DJI MAVIC in for repair 2 months ago and i still haven't heard from them. Package was confirmed and delivered. Been emailing them, calling them & they have promised me to take care of it, however nothing has been done. Hope you get your situation figured out ASAP & I hope DJI sees my comment since i cannot post a new thread. Cheers!

That must have been frustrating for you, we apologize for the trouble caused, could you please provide us your case number so that we can look into it? thank you.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb8f34024 Posted at 2017-3-20 20:07

I received your message for case number, and checked in on our system, it was a replacement case at first, while upon visual inspection it was found that unit has been covered with sand, then it was changed to be a repair case, leading to delay on the process.
We're aware of your case, and have forwarded this concern to our repair team. Hope we could get it sorted out soon.
2017-3-20
Use props
fansb8f34024
lvl.1
United States

Hi, thanks for your response.

I spoke with a representative 2 weeks ago and he transferred it to the repair team. It has been a really long time since I have heard back, and I have yet to get a quote on how much it's going to cost to repair. I am not exactly sure why it takes 2 weeks to figure out what is wrong with my drone. If there is any way you can please expedite this process, that would be greatly appreciated. I have had a lot of patience with the customer service team.  Last I spoke with him, the representative GUARANTEED that I would have my drone fixed and shipped by the 19th of March.
Thanks.

Meir
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb8f34024 Posted at 2017-3-21 18:09
Hi, thanks for your response.

I spoke with a representative 2 weeks ago and he transferred it to the repair team. It has been a really long time since I have heard back, and I have yet to get a quote on how much it's going to cost to repair. I am not exactly sure why it takes 2 weeks to figure out what is wrong with my drone. If there is any way you can please expedite this process, that would be greatly appreciated. I have had a lot of patience with the customer service team.  Last I spoke with him, the representative GUARANTEED that I would have my drone fixed and shipped by the 19th of March.

We're aware of your case and the repair team is working to get it resolved soon for you now, thanks for your understanding.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules