Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin FAQs
1807 1 2014-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Julain
lvl.3

China

1,How many operation modes Ronin have?
There exist 3different modes of operation and SmoothTrack functionality remains in all threemodes:
a, Upright Modeand in this mode you could power on your Ronin even in Upright status.
b, Underslung Mode,the most popular mode we use.
c, Briefcase Mode.It would take 3 to 5 seconds to transform from other mode to Briefcase Mode
Completely.

2, The accessory Power Connections
P-Tap power port provide12V, and the capacity of USB is 500mW, DJI Lightbridge port is used for Lightbridgeonly.

3, Witch operation platform I could use Roninsoftware.
You could use itin your PC and it requirements: Windows XP SP3; Windows 7; Windows 8 (32 or 64bit)
Also available in your iOS device: It requires iOS version 6.1 or aboveMobile Device iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPod touch 5, iPad 3, iPad 4,iPad mini.

4, What is the load weight?
Its currentweight is 4.20kg (9.26lbs) fully loaded with handlebar and its max Load Weight(Reference Value) is 7.25kg (16lbs)

5, Ronin supported Camera Dimensions?
It currentlysupports cameras with a maximum depth of 140 mm (measured from the CG), amaximum height of 225 mm, and a maximum width of 195mm. The maximum load weightis 7.25kg (16lbs). Cameras such as the BMPCC, BMCC, Canon 1Dc, Canon 5D MK II,Canon 5D MK III, Canon 6D, Canon 7D, Canon C100, Canon C300, Canon C500, NikonD800, Panasonic GH3/GH4, Red Epic/Scarlet, Sony Nex7, among others, can beused.

6, How to solve the rumbling noise afterpower on.
1, You could tryto decrease the parameter of \"Stiffness\" of witch axis have noiseuntil the noise disappear
2, Tighten thescrews in Ronin
3, Make sure youmounted the lens support when you use lens.

7, What should I do if I forget thepassword for APP?
You would needconnect your Ronin to PC and use “DJI Gimbal Assistant” software. Then use thereset password function to reset password.

8, Whom I could talk with for repair requirementor ask for other support?
You could contactyour dealer firstly to ask for repair assistant and further more you can sendEmail to the nearest Tech support Center require for assistant and other support.
If you near LA youcould contact: DJI LA.     Phone number: +1(818) 235 0789       Email: us.support@dji.com
If you near EU youcould contact: DJI GmbH.  Phone number: +49(0) 1803 354000     Email: support.europe@dji.com
If you near Chinayou could contact: DJI HQ.   Phonenumber: +86 755 22673666      Email:suppot@dji.com

9, Want buy more batteries and other tools?
For DJI onlinesales issue/inquiry, you could reach [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url];
For pricing,dealer inquiry, you could reach sales@dji.com

Source: Ronin FAQs
2014-10-8
Use props
lauracousyn
New

France

Hello my name is Laura (sorry I don't speak very good english , I'm french) and I should do something to present a DRONE ! I need algorithms but I don't found simple algorithm on Internet , can someone help me please or send me a link ?? thanks
2014-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules