Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need repair after Crashed Drone
1061 10 2017-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cistec
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16880 ft
Australia

Hi

I accidently crashed my P4Pro, gimbal came off and now erratic motors, I have contacted DJI Support (China?) and they have sent me a email (see below) but I am a little confused so I need to ask either the DJI team here if they monitor threads like these or if anybody that has been through this process or if you have a link to DJI support team Australia?

I purchased the Drone on EbayAU  from Authorized seller (Digistores) they assued me it would be covered by warrnaty. I also purchased DJI Care Cover for $259 extra for situations like this. the question I would like to ask is what is the Support letter saying and and what steps do I need to do specifcally?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

There will be an AU service center which will get your drone to check and analysed. If it is caused by the drone reason, DJI will handle it according to the after-sales polices. Otherwise, there will be a repair quotation. Please provide the below information

1. Please follow the below method to sync the flight records and provide the below information:

The DJI Go APP ID account(My ACCOUNT DETAILS)
the specific crash date and time】:(FLIGHT RECORDS WHICH I SYNCED ON MY RC TO CLOUD do I need to do a seperate letter with details?)

QUESTION: How do I organise pickup? it says free pickup. DO I just pack drone and call somebody...WHO? AND WHAT DO I SEND RC?
DRONE? BOTH?

2. There will be free pickup service provided. Please provide the below information to get your drone picked up.

business pickup address:  (MY ADDRESS)
business pickup date:       (DATE)
Purchase invoice】:Invoice attached to us ( ?)       (DO I SEND EBAY RECEIPT ?)
Purchase Channel】:Dealer's name or Order number if you purchased from DJI.com  (DO I SUPPLY EBAY AUTHORISED DJI DEALER NAME?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate any DJI supprt team member chipping in here as I am planning on going away shortly or somebody else to advise
2017-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You should get a case number
Dji will email you necessary documents for courier print out.

Dji will arrange pick up
You will need copy of your invoice
Send drone battery and RC
Make a note of your serial number
Your supplier name should be on your receipt
Make out an inventory of what your sending keep a copy
Put in a note of how crash happened and what you think is wrong with your AC.
Pack all in your polystyrene box and put this in another box.

Hope this helps.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

What hallmark provided is correct. For the invoice, just print out your receipt from eBay that shows what you bought, when/ where you bought it and for how much.
2017-3-20
Use props
cistec
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-20 15:41
What hallmark provided is correct. For the invoice, just print out your receipt from eBay that shows what you bought, when/ where you bought it and for how much.

Hi DJI  Jamie

Thank you for your quick reply. Can you just explain the procedure step by step.

I have a broken drone (only) RC fine.
I have it all packed up in its original protective carrying case  ready to go.
I have a printed letter of incident in side Drone case explaining accident.
I have DJI Care receipt from Rise Above Australia
I have printed Ebay receipt from seller (Digitstore)
I have synced flight recordings to cloud (all of them but only one is relevant I assume)

How do I generate a case number because I was not issued one?
Where is the Serial number for RC controller?

I think once these questions are answered I will be in a better position to know what and where.

Thanks to all who contribute to this issue I am sure some other members will find it helpful.

cistec

2017-3-20
Use props
cistec
lvl.2
Australia

Hi Jamie

I also need a contact address to post drone,  the only one I have is I assume the Australian service centre in

AUSTRALIA
EEHobbies
3/6B Railway Ave., Oakleigh, Vic. 3166 Australia
+61 3 85553560
support@eehobbies.com.au

I have not been told to contact them direct or if I did I have missed it. Do I need to contact these people
or are there other service centres in Australia??

cistec

2017-3-20
Use props
cistec
lvl.2
Australia

Hallmark ..Sorry missed your email and read DJI Jamie first and thought it was serial number refered to somewhere..lol. Thanks for the imput.
Also do I need to send power cables ect? or just Drone and RC ..no SD card no cables ect

Cheers

cistec
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cistec Posted at 2017-3-20 18:02
Hallmark ..Sorry missed your email and read DJI Jamie first and thought it was serial number refered to somewhere..lol. Thanks for the imput.
Also do I need to send power cables ect? or just Drone and RC ..no SD card no cables ect

Cistec, after receiving your e-mail with all the information needed, our support will create a case for you and guide you to send it in, no cables, no SD card.
2017-3-20
Use props
cistec
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-20 19:55
Cistec, after receiving your e-mail with all the information needed, our support will create a case for you and guide you to send it in, no cables, no SD card.

Thank you that is so helpful Natalia ...I have 3 Phantom 4 drones and this is the first time I needed assistance.

I will await your reply with what to do and case number.

Regards

cistec
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

cistec Posted at 2017-3-20 19:57
Thank you that is so helpful Natalia ...I have 3 Phantom 4 drones and this is the first time I needed assistance.

I will await your reply with what to do and case number.

Sorry to hear that, hope everything will be sorted out soon.
2017-3-21
Use props
cistec
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-21 01:38
Sorry to hear that, hope everything will be sorted out soon.

Hi Natalia

How long does it take to receive a case number?

cistec

2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

cistec Posted at 2017-3-21 20:48
Hi Natalia

How long does it take to receive a case number?

It should not be long if you provide our tech support all the information needed.
I can help you check it if you leave me the ticket number here.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules