United States

awsome repair job dji team thanks a milliion
2017-3-20
Use props
fansd42d2335
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65499 ft
United States

thank yoy dji repair team great job ....
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Truly appreciate your positive feedback and support, nice to know that, enjoy!
We're working to improve our service all the time, please feel fell to let us know if you have any further questions, thanks.
2017-3-20
Use props
fansf35c1f83
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9636 ft
Spain

Unfortunately I cannot say the same.

I have a Dji care refresh but and I am willing to pay the fee for the replacement. This is not the problem, the main probelm is the total lack of informations Ana communications,  the the unit was received last Thursday 16 of march  and from Dji the online service it results not even received. And there is not chance to talk with them to get a replay.
CAS-504419-C5K2G6 This is my case number, wrote a huge number of emails and I only get replies with no answer about updates.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansf35c1f83 Posted at 2017-3-20 23:37
Unfortunately I cannot say the same.

I have a Dji care refresh but and I am willing to pay the fee for the replacement. This is not the problem, the main probelm is the total lack of informations Ana communications,  the the unit was received last Thursday 16 of march  and from Dji the online service it results not even received. And there is not chance to talk with them to get a replay.

This situation has filled me with regret, Just check the UPS information, it's delivered on March 16, it takes several business days to check in and update the system, please do not worry about it.
I've forwarded your concern to our appropriate department, who are working on it, appreciate your patience.
2017-3-21
Use props
fans4dd00469
New

United States

For some reason I cannot start a new post, but I will say this. It took 6 weeks to get my repair done, not the 2 weeks we were told. 3-4 business days for repair once payment received, try 3 weeks. Now I have it back the camera will not focus (one of the things "repaired" yes, I have reset the camera and calibrated the gimbal. Spent 3 different phone calls for 1 1/2 hours minimum hold time EACH time to try to get technical support to be disconnected each time. Great customers service, I'm NO!
2017-3-21
Use props
fans4dd00469
New

United States

Case: cas-452056-G6V7B7

2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

This situation has filled me with regret, sorry for the delay in repair process and the problem you're faced with after receiving it.
Just want to verify, the firmware for aircraft is up to date and you flew it in a suitable environment, but all the photos are out of focus, right?
For support line disconnecting issue, it may be caused by system error, thanks for your feedback, I've forwared it to our IT team to look into it, sorry for the unpleasant experience.

2017-3-21
Use props
fans4dd00469
New

United States

Yes, spent another 2 hours on the phone today and was told I'd receive another shipping slip in 20 minutes to ship it back AGAIN. That was 2 hours ago and still nothing. I have never expeierenced such bad customer service and support for a product. Why is it that nobody gives out the right info, support, or keeps the timeline that is given for any aspect? When will I receive a return label?
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans4dd00469 Posted at 2017-3-22 12:19
Yes, spent another 2 hours on the phone today and was told I'd receive another shipping slip in 20 minutes to ship it back AGAIN. That was 2 hours ago and still nothing. I have never expeierenced such bad customer service and support for a product. Why is it that nobody gives out the right info, support, or keeps the timeline that is given for any aspect? When will I receive a return label?

Sincerely apologize for the trouble. I checked the new RMA case in the system, the UPS label has been sent out, please check your e-mail and send it in.
I've also forward this concern to our management, your feedback provides motivation for us to improve, thank you.
2017-3-22
Use props
fans4dd00469
New

United States

Still waiting for the repair, DJI said 11 days I would have it back, it's been 3 weeks for the 2nd attempt to be repaired, why was it not tested before shipped back to me???
2017-4-11
Use props
fans4dd00469
New

United States

No reply, I wouldn't have a good reason either. FYI still hasn't shipped and I'm not going anywhere. I will continue to post updates, or should I say lack there of?
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules