Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP! Remote control was not returned with Mavic after repair
1090 5 2017-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64065 ft
United States

I got my Mavic back today without the remote after it was repaired in DJI facility here in Californina. After the crash, I shipped the quadcopter with the  propellers, damaged gimbal, and remote control. Everything came back, except my remote control.
This is so frustrating especially since the repair took much longer than it should have. (1 month). I already e mailed them but is there a particular department I can call to streemline this process of getting it back?
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to bring this to our management and find out what's going on with your case.
2017-3-20
Use props
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-20 19:30
Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to bring this to our management and find out what's going on with your case.

CAS-452157-N1L3G5   

Thanks for any help you give.
2017-3-20
Use props
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
United States

CAS-452157-N1L3G5
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans45c7dd50 Posted at 2017-3-20 20:25
CAS-452157-N1L3G5   

Thanks for any help you give.

I have checked your case and I can only see the aircraft and the propellers in the receiving note.
I have brought this to our management and we will help to figure it out.
2017-3-21
Use props
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
United States

Please do, I just want my remote back, Your repair team must have misplaced it for sure. First of all, they should have taken the photo while all the items were inside the box. I distinctly remember bubble wrapping both the drone and the remote control in a tight box. I just spent $999 for a Mavic, and almost $400 to repair it, and now another I dont know how much to buy a remote since your repair team lost it?   This is really bad customer service. I also own a Phantom 3 and a Inspire 1, and if I don't get a remote back,  I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU GUYS AGAIN. and I will make it my mission to discourage as many people from buying your products. no doubt they are great, but what horrible customer service.

I attached the photo of the return form, read it. It distinctly states that the remote was returned with the drone. If I knew, I would taken a photo of the box myself before shipping.

gfc.png
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules