Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Printing Flight Logs
2603 6 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
broomy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5906043 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello,

Has anyone worked out how to print off the flight logs in an easy way?

Regards

Phil
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you mean literally print them, or just keeping a copy on your computer in general?
2017-3-21
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-21 13:08
Do you mean literally print them, or just keeping a copy on your computer in general?

Being able to actually print a flight log summary to paper or pdf would be a nice feature for Part 107 pilots to keep their flight records.  I am also having trouble with a few flights that
I conducted using GS Pro.  It only recorded flight logs to the I1 itself.  No logs were created in the GO app.  I was able to download the *.DAT files from the bird but they do me no good cause they cant be uploaded to the GO app or other third party logbook websites.  Can you help?
2017-3-27
Use props
Kiffkool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 812808 ft
United Kingdom

I think this would be a great feature as i have my PfCO in the uk and would benefit being able to print or create an xls doc from flight logs.
2017-3-27
Use props
Kopteristi
lvl.3
Finland

Kiffkool Posted at 2017-3-27 15:20
I think this would be a great feature as i have my PfCO in the uk and would benefit being able to print or create an xls doc from flight logs.

Great idea!
Excel, pdf or any archive format from every flight would be very helpful. Regulations here requires log book to be up to  date and now I do it on paper.
In fact some kind of flight report would do the job. One pdf from each flight and it includes all necessary information plus technical data as an option. And to make it perfect; upload to Dropbox automatically!

DJI, any change to get this kind of function?.
2017-3-27
Use props
bogl3vi3
New
Flight distance : 2142 ft
United States

Also would be great data to help troubleshoot or support accident reports ......  sadly.  Inspire 1 down this morning
2017-4-10
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I believe this can be done from within Airdata.com (formerly Healthydrones.com)

Mark G.
2017-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules