Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new central circuit board... drains power like crazy
1600 1 2014-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevens.bennett
lvl.1

Canada

I had a nasty crash a few weeks back where the heli flipped passed vertical and drove itself into the ground from 60 ft up IN GPS MODE!!!

the only visible damage at the time was 1.5" of the one prop missing, and a bent gimbal base frame. pretty amazing considering the crash. i found out later the body had actually flexed into itself and bent over the GPS plug and like dominoes, broke 2 of the 5 solders on the adjacent plug, the compass. needless to say my heli would no longer connect with GPS or utilize the compass. giving me all red LEDs.

i took it out for a spin after the crash operating in ATTI mode and the thing flew fine. was even doing full speed low level flying just inches off the ground with lots of stability. gimbal work fine and found its zeros every time

i have since installed a new DJI main circuit board. now it its twitchy and unstable when it flies or hovers in GPS mode, the gimbal leans to one side consitently but sometimes is right, AND the batteries drain at a ridiculous rate. i have done a full recalibrate of the controls, IMU, Compass, and set the gain. still, nothing would correct the issue

any thoughts? i have run into a few issues with this thing since purchase and its gonna become a really expensive paper weight soon

2014-10-8
Use props
DJI-Daniel
lvl.1

China

Hi Stevens,
I would suggest send back your unit as it seems quite unstable.
2014-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules