Urgent Need New Firmware asap...
1245 5 2015-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

Hi DJI,

Its been over a month now and we still don't have a new firmware, I am highly frustrated with he constant gimbal twitches and it randomly dropping out from GPS to ATTI mode at any unexpected time.

I have been told that there is a new firmware that fixes this but I don't have access to it....

Please release the firmware even if it is just to fix those 2 issues, or at least tell us when it will come out????

Hopefully someone at DJI can pass this on and is listening....

Thank you
2015-2-25
Use props
xzces
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

Give them time and let them create and test it extensively. I read somewere in this forum they are in the testing phase. I'd rather wait longer and deal with the known issues, than having to deal with new surprises. That was exactly what happened with the latest firmware.
2015-2-25
Use props
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

Its been over a month, still nothing - I disagree. The firmware has been tested and I have been told its much better than the current firmware.

:@
2015-2-25
Use props
xzces
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

I will be happy to update and have no connection or gps issues anymore. But like I said, their could be worse things. If it is correct that they are finished with the beta phase, I don't think we'll have to wait much longer.
2015-2-25
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes it may have been a month but you know Chinese New Yew happened.  It is their holiday.  It happens every year and everybody freaks out that no one responds to them.  We in the US responded to posts but we do not produce the firmware updates.  Right now we are waiting for the next update to the Inspire to test.  It is not ready to release in my opinion.  Maybe with the next revision.  
2015-2-25
Use props
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

Ok - so where are we at with this? any possibility of getting this soon????
2015-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules