I heard Rumours say Phantom 4 Pro would be discontinue ?
998 4 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42f2d770
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2385679 ft
Malaysia

Our company may needed to supply 25pcs of phantom 4 Pro to our clients without built in screen.. which means i would like to purchase the phantom 4 pro Basic package... its freak me out today i heard rumous says the phantom 4 now are only selling with built in screen .. which cost alot higer than our price in our quotations which been awared ...

anyreply in this would be highly appricated

2017-3-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'd find it very hard to believe that rumour.  
The P4pro is only new and it's an extremely good product.
Itt would make no sense to drop it so soon when there's nothing to replace it.
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI raza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 602005 ft
United States

there's no way that  rumour can be true.
DJI have launched that amazing product a couple of months ago.
2017-3-21
Use props
Sarg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330869 ft
United States

I talked to a DJI store employee 2 weeks ago. He said that the Phantom 4 lineup is not being discontinued for the foreseeable future. Also the next upgrade that will be available for the Mavic Pro will be the Phantom 4 Pro+ screen.
The software and items like motors and cameras are cheap to update but molds for plastic parts are expensive. I would expect DJI to get as much mileage as possible out of the current airframes with only minor changes.
The change would be if someone comes out with some real compotation.   
2017-3-21
Use props
Aussie4220
Second Officer
Flight distance : 311732 ft
United States

It seems unlikely that they would affect the new release p4p, in technology rumours abound and it is true that electronic equipment does have a short life span before becoming outdated, howver i think you will have plenty of time to enjoy the p4p.  Even if it is replaced soon, it is not like your are stuck with a useless machine.
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules