Any Inspire owners in L.A?
804 6 2017-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Trilogy
lvl.2
Canada

Hi guys,

Anyone here from L.A and own an Inspire?

I'm a licence drone pilot from Toronto, Canada and I will be in L.A this coming Friday until Tuesday.  I won't have any of my UAVs with me, but I was thinking if anyone is available during these days, I would love to capture some aerial footage in L.A while I'm there.  In return, I would be happy to fly my Inspire 2 with you in Toronto.  I also have the standing SFOC from Transport Canada(they just came out with new laws that make it even harder to fly recreationally here)

If anyone is interested message me or let me know in this thread and I would be happy to connect.

Alex
www.dronetrilogy.com

2017-3-22
Use props
Conrad Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484806 ft
Canada

I chatted with this guy online connecting over both buying the I2... Haven't met in person but he lives in L.A. https://www.wolfgangweber.tv
2017-3-23
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hey Alex,
I'm in LA with an Inspire 2, dual remotes, 8 batteries and X5S camera with a few different lens to play with... I could use some cool video of my Rs211 in the canyons / mountains around LA... I can't drive and fly at the same time...
But if you wreck it you bought it...

Frank

I shot this with my Phantom 4 but I really want to see what the Inspire 2 can do...
2017-3-24
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Well the weekend came and went with no contact... oh well back to the canyons for more video ..
2017-3-29
Use props
Drone Trilogy
lvl.2
Canada

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-3-29 12:41
Well the weekend came and went with no contact... oh well back to the canyons for more video ..

Hi Frank, sorry I just saw the post...

That would have been an exciting shoot though and thanks for your reply!
2017-3-31
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Drone Trilogy Posted at 2017-3-31 08:46
Hi Frank, sorry I just saw the post...

That would have been an exciting shoot though and thanks for your reply!

Next time..
2017-3-31
Use props
flighttime1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

Frank,
Whenever you want to work on some footage of that beauty, let me know. Sent you a friend request.
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules