Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO app keeps crashing on Iphone 6S plus
1286 4 2017-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Celurae
Flight distance : 201890 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

Since 2 days I received my new Mavic.
Very excited!

But i'm experiencing some very bad problems with the DJI GO 4.0 app.
As soon as I connect and press 'enter device' -the app crashes. And I need to force stop the app in order to get it launched again.
But as soon as I try to enter device it will crash again, and again and again.

Tried to reinstal the app several times. After re-instal it works for 1 flight, after that the same ' crash-problem ' starts over.
Sometimes it even thinks it's connected with a Phantom 4 - but it crashes even then when I try to connect.

I'm now at the point that I totally cannot use my drone because the app doesnt work..

Today I reseted my whole iPhone.. but it did not help
What can I do?

Mike
2017-3-23
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I use the same with no problems... Make sure you FORCE close all apps and also check the cable by replacing and or try using the USB port to eliminate the source. Good Luck!
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What is the iOS version for your iPhone 6S P?
Please connect your iPhone to a PC or Mac, then export the crash log for us, you could get it here:  /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CRASH. Please upload it to dropbox and post link here, thanks.
2017-3-24
Use props
R1Mavic
lvl.1
United States

Same phone I use.  No issues.  However, it's dedicated to the Mavic and I have NO other apps installed other than DJI Go.
2017-3-24
Use props
Celurae
Flight distance : 201890 ft
Netherlands

Solved the problem. Appeared that the including lightning cable was just not working. ( thanks for the tip Dronist )Tried it on other iphones and had the same there. Using my USB works for now but its abit annoying because i cant rest my hand on the side anymore. But ill be fine. Thanks all
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules