1073 17 2017-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SMacDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1700981 ft
  • >>>
United States

The P4P is such an awesome little machine. I just can't get over how much fun and excitement it brings me right now. A real homerun! I hope everyone else is having this much fun.
2017-3-23
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It's great to hear that you're enjoying it. Welcome to the forum.
2017-3-23
Use props
hdlou94
lvl.4
Flight distance : 753163 ft
United States

welcome, fly smart and safe
2017-3-23
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree, the P4P is very well designed and built.
And, in sport mode, it'll haul a$$!
Enjoy!
2017-3-23
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

Congrats on your purchase & welcome to the cult! Sorry...misspelled "club"
2017-3-23
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

Hope yours is a better experience. Purchased mine and two days later it fell out of the sky. Looking forward to seeing what DJI has to say about it when they get it. I feel it was a manufacturer defect. I as well as others will be surprised to see otherwise. Hope yours stays in the air and treats you well. I may be done with DJI for awhile.
2017-3-23
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the club... P4P AND P4P+ with no issues.
2017-3-23
Use props
theGrindLab.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-3-23 17:41
I agree, the P4P is very well designed and built.
And, in sport mode, it'll haul a$$!
Enjoy!

Yes! I love Sport Mode.
2017-3-23
Use props
Aussie4220
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311732 ft
United States

congrats on your purchase and welcome to the group.  Fly as often as you can, explore as many of the features as you can, take tons of pics, videos and practise your editing.  The p4p offers an amazing machine for a reasonable price.  Enjoy
2017-3-24
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

Great! Be creative. Don't listen to the naysayers. It's a fine machine if used within its limits.
2017-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good luck SmackDrone, the fun is only beginning..
2017-3-24
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2017-3-23 18:31
Hope yours is a better experience. Purchased mine and two days later it fell out of the sky. Looking forward to seeing what DJI has to say about it when they get it. I feel it was a manufacturer defect. I as well as others will be surprised to see otherwise. Hope yours stays in the air and treats you well. I may be done with DJI for awhile.

I'm pretty sure that was a blip.. I have had some issues, but then again mine flew awesome! Remember the first time you took off your new drone, it's a rush!! Sorry yours had an issue, always best to be cautious, but try to be more positive in a post like this.. Encouragement is always the best.. Robbing a post to talk about something bad that happened to you is not the nicest.. How has your Mavic been?
2017-3-24
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-3-24 16:53
I'm pretty sure that was a blip.. I have had some issues, but then again mine flew awesome! Remember the first time you took off your new drone, it's a rush!! Sorry yours had an issue, always best to be cautious, but try to be more positive in a post like this.. Encouragement is always the best.. Robbing a post to talk about something bad that happened to you is not the nicest.. How has your Mavic been?

well from what has been shown it was a manufacturer defect. My Mavic was great but I'm selling it since I switched to the P4P. I do look forward to getting it back. I don't feel I rushed. I made sure to charge the batteries of both the controller and battery. I updated the firmware. I flew in beginner mode and was well over 30 feet from trees horizontal wise. So I am waiting to hear back from DIJ this coming week. I really want to get back flying.
2017-3-24
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aussie4220 Posted at 2017-3-24 15:12
congrats on your purchase and welcome to the group.  Fly as often as you can, explore as many of the features as you can, take tons of pics, videos and practise your editing.  The p4p offers an amazing machine for a reasonable price.  Enjoy

Not hard to look at either!!

P4P+

P4P+
2017-3-24
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2017-3-24 18:56
well from what has been shown it was a manufacturer defect. My Mavic was great but I'm selling it since I switched to the P4P. I do look forward to getting it back. I don't feel I rushed. I made sure to charge the batteries of both the controller and battery. I updated the firmware. I flew in beginner mode and was well over 30 feet from trees horizontal wise. So I am waiting to hear back from DIJ this coming week. I really want to get back flying.

Curious to know what the outcome is and why it crashed.
2017-3-25
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-3-25 04:09
Curious to know what the outcome is and why it crashed.

Well, I'll be sure to leave an update when I find out this week hopefully.
2017-3-25
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome aboard. I felt the same way when I got my P4. Going for the P4P this week. Enjoy and fly safe.
2017-3-26
Use props
Sarg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330869 ft
United States

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you have as good luck with DJI products as I have had. My only advice is to take your time learning the new bird and then enjoy it.
2017-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules