Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NAZA N3/GS Pro special requirements, is this possible?
1277 1 2017-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob_To
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,

I’m planning to build a copter for using it at agriculture.

It must be possible for the copter to bring out some stuff every 10 to 10m. Just flying over it and let it fall down.

I have planned to use a NAZA N3 with the GS Pro (unfortunately I will need an IPad for this).

Now I have the problem that I don’t know what’s possible with the N3 and the GS Pro or will I need the Lightbridge 2 or whatever… I also saw there is the NAZA N3 AG for agriculture which can get connected to radar. But I couldn’t find any radar module from DJI?

What I need is:

-          - I need to fly over a field with waypoints which should work with the GS Pro very well.

-         -  I need to get a signal every 10m to trigger a servo. Should be nearly the same like the scanning mode of the GS Pro but the signal has to trigger a servo and not the camera. Is this possible? What kind of connection is between the GPS and the camera? Or is this mode only working with the integrated cameras at the DJI copters?

-        -   To be safe that the output unit is working without any missing I would install a light barrier. Is it possible to connect the signal of this to the GPS signal to get a map with the position of every dropping? I would transform the light barrier signal to a PMW signal…

-         -  Not necessary but great would be, if the copter would fly at the same distance to the ground all the time, even if there is a small hill etc. (radar?)

Thanks a lot and kind regards

2017-3-25
Use props
Bob_To
lvl.1

Germany

*push*

Has nobody an idea?
No DJI Staff or anyone else?

Cheers
2017-3-28
Use props