Inspire 4k video on a 4k TV
1778 6 2015-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElliotTeskey
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone taken some 4k footage with the Inspire camera and played it on a 4k UHD TV.  If so how big was the screen and how,did it look compared to other media inputs on the same TV.  I looked at 4k TV at Best Buy the other day and the resolution was incredible.
2015-2-26
Use props
capalvch.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

I have played 4k video from my inspire 1 in my Samsung uhtv 8700 4k tv. The quality is very good, similar to the quality of the 4k video that came with the video pack 4k included with the tv. The material from this pack comes from compressed video so its not direct uncompressed 4k, but is almost as good. If you have seen a Samsung UHTV in a store, probably you have seen the same video. Of course, the store ilumination is probably arranged in a way that looks better, but as I can say, the video from the inspire 1 is not far from that.
2015-2-26
Use props
joekeantang
lvl.4

United States

I am hoping to see some of my work in my new iMac 5k! Have yet to fly my inspire to do freezing temperatures. I can't wait to have some fun with my inspire!
2015-2-26
Use props
ElliotTeskey
lvl.2

United States

Please keep us updated on how it looks
2015-2-27
Use props
ElliotTeskey
lvl.2

United States

Thx capalvch....that's what I was hoping to hear.  That is amazing for such a small camera.
2015-2-27
Use props
capalvch.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

ElliotTeskey Posted at 2015-2-28 01:38
Thx capalvch....that's what I was hoping to hear.  That is amazing for such a small camera.

What is the most impresive is the background. It is so detailed that the transit back there (300ft) is perfectly clear an in focus
2015-2-27
Use props
tomswell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 268438 ft
United States

I love playing my flights on my Samsung UHD8500 , incredible! , It has direct USB input. Its a quick lesson on flight planning  and why not make fast rotational moves as some say its stomach turning and look away.

2015-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules