INSPIRE GRAPHENE COMING?
2984 21 2015-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
genettico.hotma
lvl.3

United States

Read the rumor while looking for drones.. Wonder its truthfulness. What do you all think? See this thread: INSPIRE GRAPHENECertainly the first picture on the left of document on link (the one from behind while flying) is doctored/photoshopped as it reflects  the same picture used as a promotional picture to the original Inspire one seen here: Inspire 1

Would be nice for the battery capacity.... {:3_59:} And the built material... Graphene..

2015-2-26
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

I'm in. Been waiting anyway, whats another month?
2015-2-26
Use props
franknesss
lvl.2

United States

why does it have 8 rotors?
2015-2-26
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Bigger payload
2015-2-26
Use props
franknesss
lvl.2

United States

I mean, shouldn't it have only a total of 6 in the picture on the left. It looks photoshopped on wrong.  if you look at the picture to the right, it only has 6 rotors. Compared to 8.
2015-2-26
Use props
franknesss
lvl.2

United States

Nevermind, i didn't see in the spec sheet that I can be an Octo-rotor with " Coaxial double rotor arms." What a beast.
2015-2-26
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Yum.  I want
2015-2-26
Use props
genettico.hotma
lvl.3

United States

Lol dbeck! And frankness! . I have been reading on graphene a bit more... Im thinking this one is a bust... The material though very usable for this application seems to be difficult to work with..perhaps too difficult for commercial applications at the current time... it would be nice... But who knows.. Im leaning more towards "not quite" at this time on it... What do you guys think?
2015-2-26
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

If not this I'll bet something new and improved is coming. Just a hunch
2015-2-26
Use props
DaVePI
lvl.2

United States

Bad photoshop skills.
Nice try.
Sell your house to buy some graphene.
2015-2-26
Use props
David Askew
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Funny how the pic with the 4 rotors and the 6 are the same pic. And why would DJI release something so soon after just releasing the inspire 1

I 100% convinced it's a fake.
2015-2-27
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

so incredibly, terribly fake that I'm not sure why I'm even typing this.
2015-2-27
Use props
blackbox
lvl.3

Switzerland

And it will come with a grapheme RC, having grapheme batteries as well as grapheme antennas. It will be able to transmit to 10 times the range of the inspire 1. Did I mention the graphene box it will ship in?
2015-2-27
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

There is no way they would introduce a superior model this fast! Not only is it hard believe they could develop two revolutionary craft nearly simultaneously but also in doing so, they would piss of all the early adopters of the Inspire 1 like myself. No one wants to shell out 3-4K and have an outdated craft three months later! Secondly, this new model would kill Inspire 1 sales, economically makes no sence!    
2015-2-27
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Really?  And why not? Do you think they (or other companies for that matter) really care that you would be pissed off because a newer and better model comes out?  Please .  Guaranteed DJI will be releasing something new within 30 days. Watch
2015-2-27
Use props
David Askew
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'll bet you my left testical against yours that DJI don't release anything superior to the Inspire 1 within 30 days.
2015-3-1
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

David Askew Posted at 2015-3-1 20:08
I'll bet you my left testical against yours that DJI don't release anything superior to the Inspire  ...

Better yours then mine, you never know with DJI
2015-3-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Calling Bull Shizz on this one, Perhaps DJI should focus on making the Inspire live up too what they claimed it could do :@
2015-3-1
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

What a joke! And this farce will come in it's own Graphene case, It's RTH will work perfect and it will never lose GPS signal, you will never have to do an advanced IMU cal. PLUS the camera and gimbal will never twitch nor will regularly "scheduled"  firmware updates be needed
2015-3-1
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

I worked with Photoshop for 30 years and that image is just plain fake.   Gets you guys going doesn't it.
2015-3-1
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

True. Bad PS but...we all know SOMETHING new is coming don't we?
2015-3-1
Use props
kgarrison
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

If DJI is going to announce a new product soon, it will NOT be in 30 days, it would be at the NAB show in April. History repeats itself.
2015-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules