Please ship me my P3P
1271 9 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
despeaux
lvl.1
Flight distance : 525476 ft
United States

Beware of DJI’s horrible customer support!

A motor died on my Phantom 3 Professional, so I sent it in for repair on Feb 13, 2017. After a week, they claimed the drone was repaired and sent it back. But they accidentally sent me back a Phantom 3 4k – a significantly lower-model drone. I contacted support to notify them about the mistake. The next day I received a voicemail from a manager, Jake, apologizing and saying that they would ship me a Professional immediately, then have me return the 4k.

Several days later, after receiving no shipment, I called back trying to get in touch with Jake – to no avail. A supervisor told me that I needed to ship back the 4k before the Professional would be shipped (contrary to what Jake told me). So, I sent back the 4k last week. It was delivered on Thursday. Friday afternoon, I called (it took 3 hours to talk to a supervisor!) and they promised I would get my Professional by Monday (today). I just called again and confirmed that the Professional has not yet been shipped. Today is March 27. I have been without my drone for 43 DAYS so far.

This is insane and I am very unhappy with DJI. It is very clear that they consider “support” to be a huge inconvenience and they don’t care about their customers at all.

2017-3-27
Use props
hqduong
lvl.1
United States

Just my luck. I just crashed my drone before my vacation... I sure hope this isn't normal
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we do understand how you feel, sincerely sorry for the trouble you're experiencing.
We have relayed your concerns to management, will be following up with you as soon as possible and help you receive the drone shortly.
Besides, appreciate your feedback, customer satisfaction is important to us, we care much about your experience, and are always working to improve, thank you again for your supporting!

2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hqduong Posted at 2017-3-27 13:41
Just my luck. I just crashed my drone before my vacation... I sure hope this isn't normal

Sorry to hear your crash, Just replied your original thread, please follow up there, thank you.
2017-3-27
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

I'm waiting for my order which was purchased March 2nd and it's so challenging dealing with DJI After Sales Dept . It's now March 28th and I have no order information update. I live in Concord, CA (Northern California) and my order was coming from Carson, CA (Southern California). My order never made it to my home. Instead recalled back to DJI from my local fedex location near my home with no explanation. Fedex trace dept said DJI recalled my order and updated the order with A NEW Tracking number which was sent back to DJI and signed off by their employee. I have a fedex case id about this as verification. DJI gives me run around as to why my order was recalled. Help
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-28 17:43
I'm waiting for my order which was purchased March 2nd and it's so challenging dealing with DJI After Sales Dept . It's now March 28th and I have no order information update. I live in Concord, CA (Northern California) and my order was coming from Carson, CA (Southern California). My order never made it to my home. Instead recalled back to DJI from my local fedex location near my home with no explanation. Fedex trace dept said DJI recalled my order and updated the order with A NEW Tracking number which was sent back to DJI and signed off by their employee. I have fedex case id about the this as verification. DJI gives me run around as to why my order was recalled. Help

DJI Jamie is following up your case in your another thread, we are now looking into your case with sales team again to help you receive an update soon.
Sincerely sorry for the trouble you're experiencing.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-28 17:43
I'm waiting for my order which was purchased March 2nd and it's so challenging dealing with DJI After Sales Dept . It's now March 28th and I have no order information update. I live in Concord, CA (Northern California) and my order was coming from Carson, CA (Southern California). My order never made it to my home. Instead recalled back to DJI from my local fedex location near my home with no explanation. Fedex trace dept said DJI recalled my order and updated the order with A NEW Tracking number which was sent back to DJI and signed off by their employee. I have fedex case id about the this as verification. DJI gives me run around as to why my order was recalled. Help

We checked the case with sales team again today, it's still under process, sorry to keep you waiting, truly appreciate your patience and support.
I will also keep an eye on your case, hope we would get it resolved shortly.
2017-4-5
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-5 04:08
We checked the case with sales team again today, it's still under process, sorry to keep you waiting, truly appreciate your patience and support.
I will also keep an eye on your case, hope we would get it resolved shortly.

Wow, thank you DJI Natalia for keeping tabs on my order. I'm curious on the future updates since it's been now over 35 days since placing my order and the only thing I've received was my charging hub and care refresh (via email). Still awaiting my Mavic Pro Fly-more combo, extra battery and controller hood. I appreciate you doing this Natalia!
2017-4-8
Use props
despeaux
lvl.1
Flight distance : 525476 ft
United States

Update: I finally received a replacement P3P... and it's DEFECTIVE! I can't fly more than 100 feet without losing signal. I am so mad at DJI. I've been without a working aircraft for over 2 months now.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

despeaux Posted at 2017-4-18 11:25
Update: I finally received a replacement P3P... and it's DEFECTIVE! I can't fly more than 100 feet without losing signal. I am so mad at DJI. I've been without a working aircraft for over 2 months now.

Very sorry to hear that,  just to verify, the image transmission signal lost or RC signal lost when it reached about 100 feet?
You've installed the latest firmware version? what is the mobile device you use for aircraft?
Please try to re-link the aircraft and remote manually, fly it in other open locations, adjust the antennas to the optimal range, fly it farther firstly then higher.Then check whether it will be better and keep us posted. Thank you.
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules