Osmo Mobile video export issues.. No sound / no video.
2783 4 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElCid79
lvl.1
United States

Hello Everyone.   

I made a bunch of videos this weekend using the DJI go app, and my osmo mobile.   

When I view them within the app, everything has sound and appears to be working.

I export them from within the app, by selecting the play icon, Selecting the file, then save to iphone.   If I play the file on the iphone it appears to be working.   If I copy it to my windows PC using the file explorer and select play there is no audio on the files.   If I import those files into premier pro, it only imports the audio and no video.   

I am not sure whats up or how to resolve it but this is SUPER frustrating.   Thanks in advance.
2017-3-27
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you import them through iTunes via the iphone apps section save as feature? That's what I do with Filmic Pro...
2017-3-28
Use props
topographicdojo
New
United States

Very curious if the OP found a resolution to this issue?

I'm a new user having the same issue with Osmo+ and Android - All videos have audio within the app, but downloaded MP4's have no audio (on phone or PC in Premiere, etc.)

I've done a search of the forum and there were a few other suggestions, but no luck...
I've checked every folder on my phone and there are no separate audio files (as suggested in another post). Interestingly the Go apps two settings MP4/MOV always result in MP4?
Also tangential (per another post suggesting videos needed to be saved from the editor) The editor icon is grayed out, it wants me to "connect my aircraft"?

I currently don't have a card reader, but that is my next course of action. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated

Cheers!
Doug
2017-3-31
Use props
topographicdojo
New
United States

topographicdojo Posted at 2017-3-31 18:05
Very curious if the OP found a resolution to this issue?

I'm a new user having the same issue with Osmo+ and Android - All videos have audio within the app, but downloaded MP4's have no audio (on phone or PC in Premiere, etc.)

Just wanted to give an update

Using a card reader to get videos from Osmo+ to PC works!!! Audio is now intact... But I also turned OFF the internal mic so consider doing this if you are using an external mic.

NOTE 1: the audio in .MOV files does not align to the the footage on my PC/Premier, Media Player, etc...  But .MP4 works fine! Mac users YMMV

NOTE 2: This is very weird, the same files that have no audio when downloaded to the Android via the Go app work fine when copied off the Micro SD to PC then back to the Android - pretty ridiculous, but at least I'm able to use my new (expensive) camera.

Hope this is helpful, Cheers!

2017-4-1
Use props
fans7c7fc1c1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Yes I'm having same issue it's gotta be firmware problem and I am up to date. It's so sad pay so much money and it does not work right.smh
Fingers cross they will come out with a other update all. To fix this issue
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules