831 4 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alansin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634636 ft
Mexico

So ive had a wonderful experience since i got my drone in december
updated like a month ago and i havent flown, today i took my bird to fly in the sunset and surpirse. im kind of locked out.   I have a iphone 5, and the DJI GO app. but then theres no support for mavic, then it tells you that you need to download DJI GO APP v4 (or what ever, the other one) but i cant, because it isnt suported by my Phone.

So in a nutshell, MAVIC isnt suported by the version of DJI GO APP That i have.
DJI GO 4, isnt supported by my iphone 5.

so, im locked out. its a shame that the planned obsolency is forcing us to buy buy and buy.
yes it may be the time to buy a newer phone, but i want to buy a new phone when i need it, not when an APP screws me and forces me to spend more money, to keep enjoying the service THAT I USED TO HAVE.

Im wondering if i downgrade the FW, would work, but i guess im stuck, as my APP on the Iphone was updated, so im scrwed

well played... wel played...
2017-3-27
Use props
motard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1156263 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Way of life, new games forces upgraded PC, new ram etc, if we like to follow the Escalade of electronics, must spend money. To deal with 4k of Mavic, I bought a powerful​ PC. That's the game we accept to play.
2017-3-27
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

Have you looked into getting the iPhone SE? Its the same shape as your iPhone 5 but updated internal.
2017-3-27
Use props
ChasinTail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42943 ft
United States

I had no trouble flying my Mavic running DJI Go4 on my  iPhone 5S.  I logged about 20 flights on it without a single issue.   Recording Video sucked up all my available memory on it, is the only reason I upgraded to a newer device with more memory storage.
2017-3-27
Use props
Alansin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634636 ft
Mexico

Yeah i didint have problems either with my iphone 5, ive flown it like everyday for the first 2 months, but now TODAY i realized i cant work this way anymore, i dont know why the app stops the support if it worked without problems, now i cant fly...

my wings are cut
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules