Dji- care is a joke
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
Hong Kong

Dear friends here,
Not one year ago I bought my P4 with equipment online in the DJI store.
Because I live in Sanya, Hainan, China I used the HongKong shop, he is in English and even paid in HK $.. Shipped to Sanya, with one year care.

Right now in Honkong I brought the Bird in THE Dji-shop to make a check, everybody knows, after the last firmware updates the range is down.
The shop send to the factory the Airplane to test. My range was down on 250 night and 180m distance. The factory is in Mainland China.
First test , So they said gave no trouble to fly away 600meters. Wow... 600m . Is it  not promised to fly 5 km? And 500m high?
So I asked to test the max range.... oh, now they found that one antenna is "not normal working"

New antenna: 27,00 Honkong dollar, SERVICECHARGE: 272,00 HongKong Dollar!!

My request to the DJI care is anwerd on that waý:
    YES, WE FOUND YOU HAVE A DJI CARE, BUT YOU BOUGHT IT IN CHINA, SORRY NOT VALID IN HONGKONG.
HE- DJI, walk up... HongKong  IS China, already forgotten? AND WHERE IS THE INFORMATION, BEVORE I BUY IT,  WHO SAID "VALID ONLY IN COUNTRY WHERE YOU PURCHASED....".

To say clear.. it's not the money, it's the attitude how you, dji, treat the people you feed you with money. I really thought to buy a new P4plus, but right  now I will think about.

DJI...THOSE THINGS SCOULD BRING PLEASURE,  NOT PAIN.  You like to get my money?  Play fair and friendly. your after sales support hotline is Pain in the ***(stomach)

I'm pretty sure this words here some Admin don't like and delite them, but better to block me right a way, you will read them on Facebook to.
And better you never give me any update, without I asked for. I Payed for this toy.its my, not yours.
Now it's your call.

2017-3-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Sorry to read about your dissatisfactory experience. Hopefully they will figure out the errors and get you back to flying real soon.

Yes, you should be getting much farther distances, with your drone. ;-)

Best wishes.

RedHotPoker
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.
For DJI Care service,  at this moment, it only works within one coverage region, since you purchased it in China mainland, then it will not be covered in HongKong, China. Sorry for the confusion caused before, we should have been made it more clear.
Could you please provide us the case number? we'll escalate it for you.
2017-3-27
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Hello i Natalia, Honkong is China, just to make it clear  or DJI  is acting against Beijing ?   I can send a picture witch flagg is waving the wind in HK.  Case... CAS-511090-R6L1G8. And I bought it trough the original online store of DJI.
Thank you for your help.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

T-R Posted at 2017-3-28 01:24
Hello i Natalia, Honkong is China, just to make it clear  or DJI  is acting against Beijing ?   I can send a picture witch flagg is waving the wind in HK.  Case... CAS-511090-R6L1G8. And I bought it trough the original online store of DJI.
Thank you for your help.

We do understand how you feel, sorry for the misunderstanding caused before. I've forwarded this concern to the service center, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
Also you can visit our official website for DJI Care service items: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare/info#dji-care-info-s4
I checked with the support, you can go to get your remote back on Thursday, hope everything is fine.
C.png
2017-3-28
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

Hi. Sorry for late answer. Yes , I got it back but had to pay couple hundredth HK$ for the repair. That socks.
2017-4-26
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

Yes mainland China and HK. But why I had to pay? HK is China. Just ask the chairman.
2017-4-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

T-R Posted at 2017-4-26 19:42
Yes mainland China and HK. But why I had to pay? HK is China. Just ask the chairman.

I think a problem with antennas should be covered by warranty.
2017-4-27
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

Got the remote back. But I had to pay for. Why? Look in news today. HongKong. Why there is a party? Yeses HK  IS CHINA
2017-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules