United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-3-28
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

the propriter of drone-world is Zac Davis ans he is all over the DJI facebook pages
2017-3-28
Use props
Glimmerman
Banned

United States

2017-3-28
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's not just drone world, have you ever been in a convenience store? There doing nothing illegal. Unethical, but not illegal.
2017-3-28
Use props
Glimmerman
Banned

United States

2017-3-28
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Caveat emptor
2017-3-28
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

This is why you should shop around. Do a search on the internet for the item your looking for. You'll find stores selling your item, auction houses, etc. As for this guy selling chargers with his name for 300% profit. That's his choice, one can buy a generic product and sell it under their name with permission from the manufacturer. Drone - World is just pricing themselves out of the market. If people are diligent and do a proper search they will most likely bring down their price. Hate to say it, but he's not doing anything wrong with the chargers.
2017-3-28
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

wow i almost ordered my mavic from them. at the time i had read that it was the best dealer. i got tired of waiting and ran to apple when i got wind that they got a shipment
2017-3-28
Use props
Chole
lvl.2

United States

I have done business with drone world never got any issue, This website is certainly made by some of their haters as for price he is dumb to say that anyone can sell at what price they want its your choice to buy or not you are sitting on your computer & clicking the buy button
2017-3-28
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

I bought my Mavic from drone world through Amazon.   There was a delay (like everyone else) but I managed to get mine by early December.    No issues above and beyond the delays everyone else was experiencing.
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules