Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Whoa- is this true??!?
737 8 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Glimmerman
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-3-28
Use props
method007
First Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

What?!?  Those psychos are buying products and then reselling them at a higher cost!!  We can't stand for this!!

Joking of course.  Assuming that's all true - don't worry, they will put themselves out of business.  
2017-3-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Drone World was recognized as a horribly overpriced retailer quite a while ago.  Maybe a year ago?  So yes, it's true.  Avoid drone world.  
2017-3-28
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

method007 Posted at 2017-3-28 06:35
What?!?  Those psychos are buying products and then reselling them at a higher cost!!  We can't stand for this!!

Haha, my thoughts exactly.  Hey, if the customers are too stupid to shop at reputable place like Amazon which has low prices and excellent buyer protection, let them pay more from some mom&pop if they want.  You have to admit though that there's some false advertising going on with some of those products.

I just read all of the BBB complaints.  Note the one about the guy who purchased a brand new P3 from Drone World and claims he received a used one (based on flight records).  Not only that, but Drone World tried to make him sign an NDA!  I don't know which party is telling the truth, but that's all very slimy if true.

I'm inclined to believe the customers just based on the 8 separate complaints.  Not one of them complained about being overcharged though.
2017-3-28
Use props
Glimmerman
Banned

United States

2017-3-28
Use props
method007
First Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glimmerman Posted at 2017-3-28 06:51
Interesting that they have a rating of "F" by the better business bureau.

The place sounds slimy as hell.

Honestly the type of person that would actually waste their time reporting a complaint to the BBB thinking it's actually beneficial in some way is the exact same type of person who would be victim to a company like this.  They go hand in hand.  
2017-3-28
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Captain
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

method007 Posted at 2017-3-28 06:54
Honestly the type of person that would actually waste their time reporting a complaint to the BBB thinking it's actually beneficial in some way is the exact same type of person who would be victim to a company like this.  They go hand in hand.

Perhaps I am that type of person too, but BBB reviews and fraud reports have influenced my purchases when spending significant amounts of money with retailers I'm not familiar with. Notice I said "influenced" not "dictated".
2017-3-28
Use props
microlinux
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2576972 ft
  • >>>
United States

It sounds more like you're angry about overpaying than a scam. Live and learn.
2017-3-28
Use props
Glimmerman
Banned

United States

2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules