Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Gimbal Crack
2878 14 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
barry24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89216 ft
United States

I found a small crack on my gimbal. Do I have to send it in for repair or can I wait to see if the problem gets worst? I created an online repair request last week but haven't shipped my maivc yet. Can I cancel the request too?

IMG_0099.JPG
2017-3-28
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 177720 ft
United Kingdom

The cover at the back of my gimble has also cracked and the disc part has dropped of ,has anybody been able to repair this with out sending to DJI

Broken disc cover

Broken  disc cover
2017-4-1
Use props
bighi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I would send it in no doubt.
2017-4-1
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I bought second hand and still waiting for the guy to send me his receipt, It arrived like this from the seller,I have not flown it just taken out of the box. Would dji still do warranty  work on it
Sorry for jumping on your thread ,but with having a simular problem thought it would be ok,let me know if not and I will remove
Cheers
Chris
2017-4-1
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Any answer from  DJI rep about getting this repaired please
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

freelanderuk Posted at 2017-4-1 07:21
I bought second hand and still waiting for the guy to send me his receipt, It arrived like this from the seller,I have not flown it just taken out of the box. Would dji still do warranty  work on it
Sorry for jumping on your thread ,but with having a simular problem thought it would be ok,let me know if not and I will remove
Cheers

No, DJI will require a receipt for warranty repair.
2017-4-7
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-7 19:49
No, DJI will require a receipt for warranty repair.

Many thanks for reply
2017-4-7
Use props
fans898a9b7e
Flight distance : 41864 ft
Italy

Salve, nel disinserire il blocco del gimbal del Mavic, ho notato che il guida filo inferiore dell' obiettivo é filato.
Sicuramente tale danno é stato causato stringendo troppo la vite in fase di montaggio in fabbrica. Poiché non ho nessuna intenzione di spedirlo alla DJI per sostituire il pezzo rotto, vorrei sapere dove e come reperire il pezzo in questione. A tale proposito, allego una foto per meglio capire qual' é il pezzo rotto.
Grazie per eventuali suggerimenti.
2017-9-4
Use props
fans898a9b7e
Italy

2017-9-4
Use props
fans898a9b7e
Italy

fans898a9b7e Posted at 2017-9-4 15:30
Salve, nel disinserire il blocco del gimbal del Mavic, ho notato che il guida filo inferiore dell' obiettivo é filato.
Sicuramente tale danno é stato causato stringendo troppo la vite in fase di montaggio in fabbrica. Poiché non ho nessuna intenzione di spedirlo alla DJI per sostituire il pezzo rotto, vorrei sapere dove e come reperire il pezzo in questione. A tale proposito, allego una foto per meglio capire qual' é il pezzo rotto.

2017-9-4
Use props
Dronion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44334 ft
Italy

fans898a9b7e Posted at 2017-9-4 15:30

Hi, I have searched the web just for you.
I found this item. It's the gimbal arm whit all parts. You may disassemble it and take the part you need and leave the rest as spare.

PS. This is an english forum, i think that you may get more help if you try to write in english.
I'm italian, i'm trying to write in english in the best way I can.

bye

Ciao, ho cercato nel web per te.
Ho trovato questo oggetto. E' il braccio completo in tutte le sue parti. Puoi provare a smontarlo e utilizzare la parte che ti serve e lasciare il resto come ricambio.

PS. E' un forum in inglese, penso che se tu provassi a scrivere in inglese potresti ricevere più aiuto.
Sono italiano e provo a scrivere in inglese nel miglior modo possibile.

Ciao

https://www.dhgate.com/product/o ... 8.html#s1-12-1b;srp|1998307368
2017-9-4
Use props
fans898a9b7e
Italy

Ciao ti ringrazio per l' aiuto ma il link che hai postato non si apre, puoi cortesemente controllare se é corretto ed eventualmente ripostarlo? Grazie
2017-9-5
Use props
fans898a9b7e
Italy

Hi, in disabling the Mavic gimbal block, I noticed that the bottom wire guide of the lens was spun.
Surely this damage has been caused by tightening the screw in the factory installation phase. Since I do not intend to ship it to DJI to replace the broken piece, I would like to know where and how to find the piece in question.
Thanks for any suggestions.
2017-9-6
Use props
fans898a9b7e
Italy

2017-9-6
Use props
fans898a9b7e
Italy

3,6 MpCrepa componente gimbal Mavic pro.jpg