Flying in No Fly Zone Area in legal permission
1825 9 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc0ff957f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 565144 ft
Malaysia

Hi, I have a task to monitor the project with inspire 1 in the airport area on a monthly basis for 36 months . I would like to ask about procedures for obtaining permission to fly from DJI to unlock in no fly zone area. I also had to get permission from the authorities of the government. What steps should i do. many thanks.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please send an e-mail to flysafe@dji.com, they will help you handle it.
2017-3-29
Use props
fansc0ff957f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 565144 ft
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-29 03:10
Please send an e-mail to , they will help you handle it.

ok will do and thanks
2017-3-29
Use props
alfredosuna
lvl.3
Mexico

If you have any updates please share with us, we going to start the same in Monterrey, Mexico International Airport.
2017-3-29
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Keep us posted on the procedure you have to follow and how you get on.

Mark G.
2017-3-29
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

I sent an email to DJI asking that very question,  here is the response I got.

To unlock a restricted zone for your aircraft, please visit this link and submit an unlocking request.

http://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-system/indi_unlock

Kindly note:
1. At present, DJI approves a maximum unlocking radius of 30 kilometers, for a maximum period of 3 months.
2. GPS coordinates need to be entered manually with the required format at the Individual unlocking website.
3. The serial number you entered during the unlocking process should be aircraft's flight controller's SN which can be found at DJI Go app's About page beginning with 0.
4. A form of Authorization and a form of Identification need to be uploaded at the website.

After you submit a request, please offer me its tracking number so we will unlock the aircraft in our server as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!

DJI Technical Support
2017-3-29
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

Well ok, I see my last post is blocked for some reason.  All I did was copy and paste the unlocking procedure that DJI sent me in an email.
2017-3-29
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Hi  Blackwood it sounds like you made some good progress and it was fast!   Did you have any other problems or paperwork that you must complete? I guess they didn't want "YOUR" authorization being posted for the whole world to use. Safety First! Ken
2017-3-30
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

Highasakite Posted at 2017-3-30 01:24
Hi  Blackwood it sounds like you made some good progress and it was fast!   Did you have any other problems or paperwork that you must complete? I guess they didn't want "YOUR" authorization being posted for the whole world to use. Safety First! Ken

I didn't request an authorization, just "how to".  What I posted was the instructions and what would be needed to get the authorization.
2017-3-30
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

I just removed the sender's signature line and now my post is visible.
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules