Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Status Led (Bug or...)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
capbat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi all.
Trivial inquiry, but just the same, I am of the type that used to write procedures, and my moto was, that my procedures where what you would find in reality.
The Phantom 3 users manual v 1.8.0 says at page 12 that the 'aircraft' status led should Flash Aternatively Green and Yellow while the 'aircraft' is in warming mode.
Is it only me? but when my 'aircraft' is in warming mode as indicated on the DJI Go, my Flight Status Led are Flashing Yellow Fast. A state advertized in the book as a Warning "Remote Contoroler's Signal Lost".

I am with all latest Firmware version as of this date on Remote and 'aircraft'.

Thanks for your comments.

Bat

2017-3-29
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Hey Bat. I have a P3A and mine will also flash just yellow for a brief time when warming up. I don't think you have any problem.
Ricardo
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bat, please try to re-link your aircraft to the remote manually then check whether you've the warning on the APP.
2017-3-30
Use props
capbat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-30 00:55
Bat, please try to re-link your aircraft to the remote manually then check whether you've the warning on the APP.

Thanks Ricardo and Natalia.
I might not have explained it correctly.
I do get the message on the app saying that the Bird is warming. My point was that the books says that the led status should alternate from Green to Yellow slowly. Mine just rapidly flash yellow 3 times. Ricardo seems to have the same situation. Either the documentation is wrong or the Bird has a bug.

Thanks.
Bat
2017-4-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Are you sure you're not confusing the AC rear lamps with whatever it is you see on the app?
2017-4-4
Use props
capbat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-4-4 11:32
Are you sure you're not confusing the AC rear lamps with whatever it is you see on the app?

The app says "Engine Warming"
The book says while the AC is warming the rear lamps should Flash Alternatively Green and Yellow.
What I am saying is that mine Flash rapidly Yellow while "Engine is Warming".
Is this still more precise?

Bat
2017-4-14
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

It sounds to me that during the brief second after boot up, the AC hasn't had a chance yet to receive your control signal.  Then a second later, after the yellow has flashed 3x, it does what it is supposed to do.  Right?  

If not, I'd follow Natalia's advice and relink the AC.

Otherwise, I agree with Ricardo.  Don't worry about it.  
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules