Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TB50 issues when at customs
861 3 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr Jon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 463012 ft
United Kingdom

Last night i traveled from China to UK via Dubai. Because of the recent security alerts everything was under inspection.
One major problem was the TB50 battery specification is printed in such a small size text i had several heated discussions during immigration inspections.

PLEASE ,,, PLEASE PRINT THEM BIGGER....   

2017-3-29
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Captain
Flight distance : 21621841 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Use your phone, take a picture of the label and then expand it for the customs officer. That's what I did and everyone had smiles
2017-3-30
Use props
Dr Jon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 463012 ft
United Kingdom

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2017-3-30 01:38
Use your phone, take a picture of the label and then expand it for the customs officer. That's what I did and everyone had smiles

Thanks for the idea. In fact i have made a label and stuck it on the Batts next to the official label. I did panic for a short time i thought they were going to confiscate them.  
2017-3-30
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Captain
Flight distance : 21621841 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Dr Jon Posted at 2017-3-30 11:21
Thanks for the idea. In fact i have made a label and stuck it on the Batts next to the official label. I did panic for a short time i thought they were going to confiscate them.

Don't blame you for freaking out. Security screening at airports is always a little stressful, what more at this time and in the Middle East!
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules