Flight log question
805 10 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yokota85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255430 ft
United States

I was wondering if anything I need to do with the data on my SD card. do I log in to the go app and it is up loaded or is there something I need to do.  If not is it possible to download the logs to my computer so I can keep a history of my flights?
2017-3-29
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

On the main (not flight) screen of the DJI Go app where it shows the picture of a Mavic there's a little menu (three horizontal bars) icon. Click that, then select Flight Record. That screen shows your flight history and from there you can click the little cloud / circular arrows icon to get the menu to sync your flights (that is, back them up on the DJI servers). Once they're synced you'll always be able to access them later.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The above post is correct.
Also the data on your SD card is the photos and videos. The logs are in the aircraft.
2017-3-29
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

Also checkout Airdata.com (formerly callled Healthydrones.com). It provides a great way to have records of all your flights and it also provides details on the health of your Mavic.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-3-29 13:25
Also checkout Airdata.com (formerly callled Healthydrones.com). It provides a great way to have records of all your flights and it also provides details on the health of your Mavic.

Don't rely on their data as they cannot correctly decode the data.
2017-3-29
Use props
Yokota85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255430 ft
United States

Thank you All, this was just what I was looking for
2017-3-30
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-29 13:31
Don't rely on their data as they cannot correctly decode the data.

Thanks for the head up on that, Ken!  What issues with their decoding are you aware of?
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-3-30 05:50
Thanks for the head up on that, Ken!  What issues with their decoding are you aware of?

I see lots of errors when people post the data and say things don't look right for a certain parameter.
2017-3-30
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-30 06:24
I see lots of errors when people post the data and say things don't look right for a certain parameter.

Thanks, Ken. I noticed it doesn't always get the Mavic or battery serial number correct and as a result assigns the data to the wrong drone or battery (but you can manually correct that).  I haven't seen any other discrepancies in my data. I am most interested in any unexpected events or notifications and how the sensors and flight controls respond.
2017-3-30
Use props
wolfdogg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14911 ft
United States

Does this site also work for the Mavic.. and if so, where do you get the TXT flight log?
2017-3-30
Use props
wolfdogg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14911 ft
United States

I found the vid on that page so I got that part now (I have an iPhone), so just wondering about the first part. I'm still trying to figure out the "logs" stuff.  
I'm trying to find a way to view flight logs on a desktop computer as they appear on my iPhone?  Are all the options paid or any free?  Thanks.

**And what's with only 2 minutes to edit in the forum?  Sheesh... change that guys.
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules