DJI Care Refresh
965 8 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reubz187
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298724 ft
Australia

Can somebody please tell me the process of DJI care refresh here in Australia?

I crashed my drone on 28 Feb and went through the prcess of sending down to Melbourne.

I have just recieved the quote to fix it with bank details to pay.

I would like to use the DJI Care Refresh as it is only $139 which is cheaper than the quote given.

What is the process as it wasn't given to me as an option. Do I just email them and ask to use the DJI Refresh?

Thanks

Reubz
2017-3-29
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

I believe you only have a very limited time frame from the date you activate your Mavic to buy the DJI Refresh coverage.  I'm not sure but I think it's less than 7 days, so I think you are out of time and luck on that option.

I'm sure someone here will know the exact time you have and will follow my posting.  Sorry
2017-3-29
Use props
BluePowerMF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3576476 ft
Australia

Nikon 1 Posted at 2017-3-29 16:38
I believe you only have a very limited time frame from the date you activate your Mavic to buy the DJI Refresh coverage.  I'm not sure but I think it's less than 7 days, so I think you are out of time and luck on that option.

I'm sure someone here will know the exact time you have and will follow my posting.  Sorry

Sounds like he already has Refresh, he just wants to know how to do the replace Vs repair option? Best bet would be to contact DJI directly.
2017-3-29
Use props
Reubz187
lvl.1
Australia

I purchased the DJI Care Refresh as soon as it arrived. I have been talking to support asking them direct questions but the questions were never answered. Just told to be patient and wait. Even to the point where I asked what to send back with the drone. I never got a direct answer.
It has been very difficult to communicate with them
2017-3-29
Use props
Lemonsorbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3809 ft
Canada

Greeting Down Under....

...quandary......use the Care Refresh or save it until you really need it (cost of repair exceeds $500).

If it were my drone I would pay the $139 and save the policy/insurance just in case I smash the gamble which I fear is the most expensive component to replace including man hours to replace that component.

Just my thoughts!

Good luck.
2017-3-29
Use props
BluePowerMF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3576476 ft
Australia

Reubz187 Posted at 2017-3-29 18:32
I purchased the DJI Care Refresh as soon as it arrived. I have been talking to support asking them direct questions but the questions were never answered. Just told to be patient and wait. Even to the point where I asked what to send back with the drone. I never got a direct answer.

Did you email DJI direct or phone them? I sent an email for a refresh damage assessment this morning but haven't received a response yet.
2017-3-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Reubz187 Posted at 2017-3-29 18:32

Honestly man I would just put up your case number here on of the moderators here will check it out for you, of PM them, it really should be simple but communication seems to be a problem at the moment with dji service, left hand hasn't a clue what right hand is doing.

Good luck
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with your case number? I'll help to look into it.
2017-3-30
Use props
Reubz187
lvl.1
Australia

I was able to use my DJI Care Refresh but was informed by a DJI team Member that to use Refresh I needed to send it back with the Battery. I was never told this and asked numerous times on what I needed to send back. I should have saved my DJI Care refresh as they have just repaired my drone and the cost was $250AU so for an extra $110 I could have it just repaired and saved the refresh for when it is damaged as I have only just received it. Anyways it all good now it is on its way back to me and it has taken just over a month for it to be repaired. Lesson learnt.

thnx

Reubz
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules