activation problem MAVIC PRO
3328 5 2017-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
relaxz
lvl.1
Italy

Hi please, help me with this drone.

I try to active in rc mode or wifi-mode, i have connection but still have this issues:

tried on android and ios devices.

how to fix it?

20170330_195224.jpg
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It looks like it's not connecting to the server.
Do you have a good WiFi at home ?
2017-3-30
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Yeah use wifi (not on the mavic, but on the phone used for registration). Might want to find a better cell carrier if you plan on loading google maps outside. Think homeless here have 3g speeds (no lie) for free. Too slow for anything really.
2017-3-30
Use props
CarlitoGR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 309580 ft
United States

I was having the same problems activating my Mavic. I cleared the app cache for the phone app then turned everything on again and it worked for me. I took the props off, turned on the drone, then plugged the phone (Galaxy S6) into the radio with USB debugging on. Turned on the radio. The activation screen came up again but this time I was able to finish it and Whala! Magic, everything worked. Now I get to try my first flight.
2017-3-30
Use props
relaxz
lvl.1
Italy

Thank you guys, it works now.

2017-3-30
Use props
ThomasFromParis
New
Flight distance : 965 ft
France

Hi! I'm having the exact same problem, except I tried so many times it won't even propose me to activate the drone and will jump to the main camera screen but the aircraft isn't connected and I cannot do anything. It's driving me nuts, how did you solve it? Please help! - Tom
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules