How do I Find the User Group Page?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benjaminself
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I am new to this forum. How can I look at the user group info? How do I get promoted to the next user group?
2017-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha ben,

This is not that kind of user group.  As you log more hours and posts on this Forum, your Beginner status will grow to another level but that is about it.  The Forum operates more like a community meeting place where you discuss your interests with like minded people.  The following areas of interest, based on DJI & Phantom products, are subject headings and you will see them at the top of the Phantom page of the Forum;

All   Phantom 4 Pro   Phantom   Phantom 3 Pro/Adv   Phantom 3 Std   Phantom   Videos & Photos   DJI GO   P4 Series Hardware   P3 Series Hardware   P4 Series Camera   P3 Series Camera   General Support   Announcement

If you should be interested in a different area than Phantoms, they are listed in an earlier page.  Pick a subject and then discuss your interest.  We all have a lot of fun here.  

Hope this helps!  Welcome to the Forum!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-3-31
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

At the top of the page, you can click on Mavic, Phantom, Inspire, etc...
Then the very first post on each tab is the Forum Rules & Regulations. You can look at the "XV: Forum Points" & "XVI: User Groups" sections of that post, & it will inform you on how to progress through the forum "rankings" of New, Beginner, Hobbyist, Student Pilot, etc...
It can be found here for quick access:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules