Part 107 best study apps/websites
28758 12 2017-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse1e5f3bf
New
United States

Looking for info on best ways to study and prepare for part 107! I have my pilots license for manned aircraft however curtently unable to take a flight review. Besides YouTube and just google overall, which yes I know they are useful, but I'm looking for courses online to prepare, I'm currently looking at dauntless app for I guess $40 as I've heard it's really good, and I've also heard remotepilot101.com is good! Anyone with experience in those courses? And anyone else with suggestions??? Thanks!
2017-3-30
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

For starters ->

1) FAA Knowledge Test Guide

2) FAA Remote Pilot – Small  Unmanned Aircraft Systems Study Guide PDF

3) FAA Sample Test Questions

4) Competitor's FAA Part 107 - Remote Drone Pilot License Resources

5) FAA ALC-451: Part 107 small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) Course. Must register with FAASafety.gov  and enroll for online intro course

6) Free FAA Part 107 sUAS & Drone Certification Study Guide by Tony Northrup  with study video on YouTube ->

7) Android Applications

8) iOS Applications

9) ASA Study Resources

2017-3-31
Use props
DJISenord
lvl.1

United States

For me, I used YouTube for 35% of my study.  Watched videos on sectionals, METARS and TAFS which will be about 35% to 40% of the questions on the exam.  For the remaining 65% of my study, I used a really good Googelplay call UAS107.  The app has a good prep exam with plenty of other resources, sectional charts, METARS, TAFS and other useful material.  I found out about this app from an earlier post on this forum.  Studied for about two weeks and passed with a 90%.  Total cost for me $154.00 ($150 for the exam fee and $4 or the app).  Good luck!
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Tom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1236778 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJISenord Posted at 2017-4-4 03:44
For me, I used YouTube for 35% of my study.  Watched videos on sectionals, METARS and TAFS which will be about 35% to 40% of the questions on the exam.  For the remaining 65% of my study, I used a really good Googelplay call UAS107.  The app has a good prep exam with plenty of other resources, sectional charts, METARS, TAFS and other useful material.  I found out about this app from an earlier post on this forum.  Studied for about two weeks and passed with a 90%.  Total cost for me $154.00 ($150 for the exam fee and $4 or the app).  Good luck!  Here the app link: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... nrobotix.labs&hl=en
[view_image]

Good App.  I used it six months ago!
2017-7-22
Use props
Frank Biganski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1127887 ft
United States

Free online courses for those who want to obtain their FAA Part 107 remote pilot certification.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/thedronecoach

For just $49, you can register to access the same video lessons, only ad-free from YouTube.  Plus, you'll have access to two timed 60-question practice exams that will be a lot like what you'll see if the fianl remote pilot knowledge exam.  And you'll also have access to over 300 additional practice questions and quizzes specific to each category, and all with lifetime access as well.

~ Frank

2018-9-7
Use props
ShermanRamsey
New

Taiwan

For the remaining 65% of my study, I used a really good Googelplay call UAS107 too. The app has a good prep exam with plenty of other resources. I am realy happy that i find like-minded person. Thanks DJISenord.
2018-10-19
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

With all the info posted in this thread anyone will pass if they can pass all the practice tests.
2018-10-19
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

JoinTo Posted at 2018-10-26 06:17
Discover best crypto signals for 2018 ! Check the latest Telegram crypto groups audits to distinguish the accurate crypto signals from the pump and dump. Learn more: https://safetrading.today/

you're in the wrong place buddy
2018-10-26
Use props
Denis Dementienko9
lvl.1

Ukraine

I think you need to ask professionals in your issue. For example, contact Code Inspiration team, I guess they can help you.
2018-12-24
Use props
djiuser_jHuSEbyr12Iq
New

France

Good App.  I used it all time!
2019-3-30
Use props
djiuser_jHuSEbyr12Iq
New

Ukraine

Have you written essays? I hate this question now. Just because I have no ideas on how to put all the information and my own ideas into words. And in essays, everything should be looking beautiful and easy to read. I would rather save my time and order the essay somewhere. For example, those [url=https://legitimate-writing-services.blogspot.com/2017/12/essayswritingorg-review.html]essayswriting reviews[/url] look perfectly fine. I think I would try one of them. Is there anyone who interesting in the results? Just a little experiment. I can share my experience after that.
2019-4-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_jHuSEbyr12Iq Posted at 4-15 03:33
Have you written essays? I hate this question now. Just because I have no ideas on how to put all the information and my own ideas into words. And in essays, everything should be looking beautiful and easy to read. I would rather save my time and order the essay somewhere. For example, those https://legitimate-writing-services.blogspot.com/2017/12/essayswritingorg-review.html]essayswriting reviews look perfectly fine. I think I would try one of them. Is there anyone who interesting in the results? Just a little experiment. I can share my experience after that.

Remote pilot 101 is your best option and it's free for life after your one-time payment.
2019-4-15
Use props
andrewgrue
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I used it all time! Thanks!
2023-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules