GREAT REPAIR EXPERIENCE
1371 13 2017-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans15bc20e2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30928 ft
United States

I, like a lot of others had to send their Mavics back in for repair. I'm not naming all the dates or the due process.  It took a month. From the time I contacted DJI support, sent it back to them and now it's back. I have read soooo many post of bad experiences with DJI support that I had become paranoid about my mavic and what would be sent back to me. My issues for repair was the gimbal. I had only flown it about 30 times. In that short time frame my gimbal would go sporadic on me. It only happened twice and that was enough for me to think about sending it in for repair. I saw on YouTube and on the DJI forum about the back plate on the gimbal being cracked due to stress on the screws that hold it. Sure enough I checked mine and it was cracked. So I contacted DJI support, went through the return process, a month later almost to the day I received a brand new mavic back. Some say they don't replace you with a new one but I will argue that. This thing is totally different from the one I sent in. The way it flys, the video, everything about it is totally different. The gimbal is a lot more robust and seems to be put together a lot better. I tested yesterday and it performed beautifully. I could not be more happy with it and I thought I was happy with my first one!! Anyway, that's my experience and it was worth the wait.
2017-3-31
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

Good to hear about such an experience - thank you for sharing :-) I'm sure it'll be helpful to those who need to use repair service but are doubtful after reading the forums.
2017-3-31
Use props
fans73d5e1f0
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I do not think a month is an accept wait time, thats just me and perhaps I am impatient. I sent my Mavick in for repair a couple of days ago so will be interested to see how long it takes to complete the process but I do think a month is excessive.
2017-3-31
Use props
fans15bc20e2
lvl.4
United States

I would like to add that I have DJI refresh but the repair/replacement was covered under factory warranty. I could not be happier.
2017-3-31
Use props
fans15bc20e2
lvl.4
United States

fans73d5e1f0 Posted at 2017-3-31 04:33
I do not think a month is an accept wait time, thats just me and perhaps I am impatient. I sent my Mavick in for repair a couple of days ago so will be interested to see how long it takes to complete the process but I do think a month is excessive.

It killed me to send mine back. I had to think about it hard because I just love it!! Lol. But it does seem a long time for the whole thing to be completed. One thing I do not like is the fact you can't choose, once the repair is completed, to have it shipped back overnight. To have that option would be nice because it took 7 days of shipping to get it back to me on the east coast.
2017-3-31
Use props
fansf6cce313
New

Turkey

We are technical servis and we fixed dji mavic pro problems in a day. That is the last  dji mavic servis.
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We appreciate your positive feedback and support, nice to know it performs fine and you enjoy it. Looking forward some nice videos and pictures.
We're constantly working to improve to make your experience with us better, thanks again for sharing your experience with us.
2017-4-1
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

Thats good to hear as i am going through the repair procces now and hopfully be back in the air soon
2017-4-1
Use props
fans76c8ec60
New
Flight distance : 33 ft
United States

I bet it wasnt New not to bust your Bubble. I sent in my DJI Phantom 3 Professional with a total of 5 Flights for No Video transmission. Common issue with Video Dowlink Board. Was delighted they where replacing board for free. Got it back Yesterday via UPS and only thing Original was my Factory Box. None of the Serial Numbers matched what I sent, SD card was missing from Gimbal, recieved 2 extra props and a Prop Bag (not mine) and the controller was covered in a stick residue like someone that owned it ate candy and didnt wash there hands. Now we will see how they Handle Getting me back my Original Equipment or Replacing it NEW. Ill keep ya all posted when I get updated as I sent them an Email today on a weekend and they are closed.
2017-4-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans76c8ec60 Posted at 2017-4-1 05:49
I bet it wasnt New not to bust your Bubble. I sent in my DJI Phantom 3 Professional with a total of 5 Flights for No Video transmission. Common issue with Video Dowlink Board. Was delighted they where replacing board for free. Got it back Yesterday via UPS and only thing Original was my Factory Box. None of the Serial Numbers matched what I sent, SD card was missing from Gimbal, recieved 2 extra props and a Prop Bag (not mine) and the controller was covered in a stick residue like someone that owned it ate candy and didnt wash there hands. Now we will see how they Handle Getting me back my Original Equipment or Replacing it NEW. Ill keep ya all posted when I get updated as I sent them an Email today on a weekend and they are closed.

We're very sorry about it. Do you have a case number? Thank you.
2017-4-1
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

Good to hear - mine currently is being sent back for an error - and alls I read is horror stories - glad to hear some good experiences too.
2017-4-1
Use props
fans15bc20e2
lvl.4
United States

Hold the phone. Got through testing it again and it's a piece of crap!!
2017-4-4
Use props
emkadrone
New

Turkey

fansf6cce313 Posted at 2017-3-31 06:13
We are technical servis and we fixed dji mavic pro problems in a day. That is the last  dji mavic servis.

Thank you for choosing us.

Emka Drone Team.
2017-10-27
Use props
Dji Drone Tamir
New

Turkey

Dji mavic is a very high quality drone, dji servis but sometimes there are problems. The Dji brand is always helping you with these problems, so don't worry about it.
2019-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules