Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ipad cord for Mavic???
4942 8 2017-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeeptx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United States

I have seen that others use their Ipad instead on the phone to fly their Mavic. I assume it has to plug into the side of the controller, I guess that is a micro USB? Where can I get a cord to go from that port to my Ipad that is longer than 2 inches? Also what is the USB port under where the arms fold out of the remote, I tried using that for my Ipad and it wouldn't work or connect?
Thanks for the help
2017-3-31
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

The port under should work the same.
2017-3-31
Use props
Harbourside
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

When using the bottom USB port the Micro USB on the side must be unplugged first.
2017-3-31
Use props
jeeptx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United States

Awesome, thanks for the responses, just tried it and it worked great
2017-3-31
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Yes, there's a micro USB port on the left side of the controller and a (regular) USB port in the bottom center of the front side of the controller. Many of us use a USB-to-lightning cable to connect the controller to an iOS (e.g., iPad) device and you'll find that one like this (minus the storage thingy) with a right-angled lightning connector like works best.
2017-3-31
Use props
High FlyerCokie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 701109 ft
New Zealand

Make sure side plug is unplug before trying to use the bootom big USB port
2017-4-3
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

If you use your iPad, I recommend using the Skyreat iPad Mavic Mount and getting the Anker 1ft Lighting Cable. Makes a world of difference.
2017-4-3
Use props
djiuser_yzO33Zd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11693 ft
United States

Harbourside Posted at 2017-3-31 14:56
When using the bottom USB port the Micro USB on the side must be unplugged first.

Thanks for that! I thought my Mavic was defective until I found your post. How in the world would anybody ever know that???
2017-7-23
Use props
Mari
Captain
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

... maybe by reading the manual?

How we know this? Somebody on this forum told it to us, now we tell it to everybody who starts a topic about the bottom USB connector not working ;-)
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules