Help Phantom 3 4k Issue
1097 3 2017-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mubi
New
DR Congo

[size=14.6667px]Hi, my name is Mubi .. i'm new on that forum and one of the reason i signed in is because i got some trouble with my drone PHANTOM 3 4k and i couldn't find any answer that gave me the solution so far, I never had a drone before and also never used one and that may be the reason of my trouble.
[size=14.6667px]I got the so knowed "controller disconnected" issues when i'm on the Dji go app and I have been trying "almost" all the solutions out there:
[size=14.6667px]- Format the SD card
[size=14.6667px]- Manual RC link to aircraft
[size=14.6667px]- Upgrade to the latest firmware (Failed .. i figured out that it was allready Up to date)
[size=14.6667px]- Try to use it without the SD card ...
[size=14.6667px]And the latest was the Firmware downgrade .. this one gave me so much hope untill i found that there was no available Firmware to which i could Downgrade the RC.

[size=14.6667px]Sorry for the long post but i'm so desesperate at the moment .. i also have to say that i brought it from amazone and i live in Congo CD .. i don't have drones expert nearby or Dji store where i can get some help and it could be a bit long and cost a lot of money to ship it back for repair.

[size=14.6667px]I just Uploaded a file with the content of the SD card after trying to upgrade .. the firmware version is 1.5.70 if i'm correct and a bit far from the drone can't verify sorry.
[size=14.6667px]P.s: sorry for my bad engllish .. I have linked some SS from my phone and some pictures. I have tried many forums but no help ... thank you
2017-03-24-21-31-01.png
2017-03-24-21-32-10.png
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What mobile device you use for aircraft?
The LED status on remote is solid green after you link it manually?
How long you've owned it? it performed fine before?
2017-4-1
Use props
mubi
New
DR Congo

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-1 01:27
What mobile device you use for aircraft?
The LED status on remote is solid green after you link it manually?
How long you've owned it? it performed fine before?

Hi and Thanks
- I use a samsung Note 3
- The RC led still Red even after i try to link it manually
- like 3 weeks now and allways have this issue so i never used it to fly
2017-4-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mubi Posted at 2017-4-1 16:47
Hi and Thanks
- I use a samsung Note 3
- The RC led still Red even after i try to link it manually

The firmware is upgraded through DJI GO APP, there is no file we can download on our official website for the upgrading.
Do you have another mobile device to connect the phantom WiFi? such as an iOS phone to check whether it asks you to upgrade it again? maybe the problem is caused by inconsistent firmware version.
If still the same problem after you try the method, then it needs to be sent in, you could contact your dealer to help you handle it firstly.
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules