Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
can't post anymore??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob8888
lvl.3
New Zealand

Can anyone help? I've sent 3 PM's to forum moderators and never had a response for over a week?

I  went to post a new thread that took a lot of work. It wouldn't post and  numerous have queued up in my 'outbox'. Can't edit or do anything to them. When clicked on it just says
Sorry, specified thread does not exist or has been deleted or is being Audit
Then  noticed a box in bottom right saying "Can't make a new thread?"  So read it, says I need 10+ points.  I've got 150+.  Still none the wiser after days of trying to figure it out and no one helping.

Hoping like anything this post works?

Advice gladly received.  Frustrated about to walk away.

Thanks
Rob
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rob, we can see your post now.
What web browser you used to create a new post? Any sensitive words in your post?
Besides, the PM function does not working properly sometimes. We're happy to help you if we receive your message at any time, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-3-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

This usually happens when you use some word that the system objects to, check what you wrote.
2017-4-1
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.3
New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-31 23:50
What web browser you used to create a new post? Any sensitive words in your post?
Besides, the PM function does not working properly sometimes. We're happy to help you if we receive your message at any time, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi there Natalia. Thanks for that.  Firefox as I have with others?

The problem is that it won't let me view (or edit) any of the posts that haven't been posted - just says "Sorry, specified thread does not exist or has been deleted or is being Audit".

I spent a lot of time on them.  Could someone please publish the last one called:
"Serious Photo buffer flaw? Can others check?"    on 2017-3-24

Thanks
Rob
2017-4-1
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.3
New Zealand

Still waiting for help please.  The posts that have queued will not let me edit or even see them - saying: "Sorry, specified thread does not exist or has been deleted or is being Audit" and a date of  1969-12-31 16:00:00  

Can you please approve the post:
"Serious Photo buffer flaw? Can others check? " in the Phantom 4 Pro section

Thanks
Rob
2017-4-1
Use props
T3rdEye
Captain
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

Rob8888 Posted at 2017-4-1 22:37
Still waiting for help please.  The posts that have queued will not let me edit or even see them - saying: "Sorry, specified thread does not exist or has been deleted or is being Audit" and a date of  1969-12-31 16:00:00  

Can you please approve the post:

I too have not been able to view my last two new threads  No problem with replying to someone else's post but new threads do not show up on forum.  
2017-4-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I've met it a few times, when the post I finished writing is too long, the forum doesn't allow me publish it. So I have to cut it in half and release two posts.

If you really can't do it, write it in a txt file and upload it, and I'll post it for you in this thread.
2017-4-2
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.3
New Zealand

Thanks all.  No one from DJI has been any help, asking 3 moderators for help via PM.  Really annoyed.

I spent half a day testing something, and writing it up.  I deleted my text files after I saw the posts were saved, but I can't get to them.  Really annoyed at the waste of time and effort.  Surely a moderator can just approve them?  Come on DJI - please help
2017-4-3
Use props
fans43ac4b58
lvl.1
Hong Kong

post was deleted, anty issue iin had?
2017-5-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

fans43ac4b58 Posted at 2017-5-28 16:25

Say what?  I don't understand that....

RedHotPoker
2017-5-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans43ac4b58 Posted at 2017-5-28 16:25

Sorry, what we can do for you?
2017-5-30
Use props
T3rdEye
Captain
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

I too cannot post an original post since last January.  This is  ridicules... Just sayin..
2017-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules