Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help with Ipad notification
1278 4 2015-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4Blades
lvl.1

United States

Now that a new firmware is out is every ones Ipad notifying them that there is a new update? When I plug the Ipad in and turn everything on my I pad tells me firmware is up to date but I look at the version and its not the newest one? I really hope im not over thinking this and missing something stupid. The Ipad is connected to the internet, the remote is turned on, craft turned on, app opened, and it say latest firmware. Anyone have any ideas?
2015-2-27
Use props
GB44
Captain
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah,
I didnt receive any info on the update via the APP.  Only found out from the guys on the forum that it was out.
Even when turning everything on it jsut said Latestes Firmware installed, I just went ahead and done the update anyway.

After updating to the new firmware, I cant see any new firmware version in the "About" list of versions.  Is this correct?  The Firmware updates as it should and returned the messages as per the update instructions so I am confident it has updated properly, but strange why the version isnt showing in the settings "About" list.
2015-2-28
Use props
4Blades
lvl.1

United States

Thank You GB44! All of those views and no answers. I was hoping someone would at least say their Ipad was doing the same or not.
2015-2-28
Use props
jonesbess
New

United States

Notification center on iPad can notify you when there're reminder on your calendar, inbox on your mail and messages or any other update info of the app if you've enabled the service of the app before. Now I will show you two methods to manage the notification on you iPad, including turning on/off notification on iPad and adding widget to notification center. That's it, after the above settings, you will be notified immediately. I hope it can help you.
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

jonesbess Posted at 2016-1-7 17:13
Notification center on iPad can notify you when there're reminder on your calendar, inbox on your ma ...

The app will tell you if an update is required, Weird you found this thread, the last post was almost a year ago.
2016-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules