Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Great Practice Drone
1196 1 2015-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eaglecook
lvl.3
United States

Hi All,

I've see a couple of suggestions on quads for people to use to increase their skills before launching this expensive, complex beast into the great blue skies. I've flown most of those little things and have finally found one that actually flies well and has "adjustable stabilization" built in.  Here is a link to it on
Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00NHLAL58

I have been flying R/C for 25 years and have struggled a bit to find a cheap quad to learn on. I've tried about 8 of them and they all sucked. This one flies well and I was able to actually learn to fly the thing as it should be flown. I still get screwed up when I take all of the stabilization off, but it has helped a ton in learning how to fly forward, turn accurately and correct drift when coming out of turns. After only about 5 flights, I could take off and land from a stool in the garage without too much difficulty.

I get my Inspire on Monday and once I have it airborne a few times, I'll update to let everyone know how it compares in terms of flight characteristics. I'll avoid trying the take off and landing from a stool for now. :-)
2015-2-27
Use props
vmweddingguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274206 ft
United States

Thanks! Going to check-it-out
2015-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules