Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum - How do I ... ?
1007 7 2017-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI forum support,

Q1) I see some users have "Flight distance" next to their profile (left of any posting).
How do I see my Flight distance? It will be low, but I'd like to keep track of it if I can.

Q2) in my home page there is a favouites tab, however I cannot see how to make any thread a favourite.

Q3) (More P4P related than Forum), Can I get the flight times from my P4P flight logs?  I am hoping to do my PfCO and I believe having a record of hours flown may be a good idea.  At the moment I am recording a manual flight log.

Many thanks for the hours of pleasure you've given me so far.  If only you were around 15 years ago, would have saved me from getting married.  Then I would have had even more time to fly!
S.

2017-4-3
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

How to do favorites..

Q2) in my home page there is a favorites tab, however I cannot see how to make any thread a favourite.

ANS: Use the yellow favorite box at the bottom of the original (#1) post, (while you are there.. like it too.. :-)  )

Can't believe I missed that when I looked for it.
2017-4-4
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

How do I add my flight distance to the forum.

Q1) I see some users have "Flight distance" next to their profile (left of any posting).
How do I see my Flight distance? It will be low, but I'd like to keep track of it if I can.

ANS:
While connected to the Internet, using the DJI Go 4 (the app you fly your drone with), menu (top right), press "Flight Record", press the sync with cloud button (cloud icon, with recycle arrows, top right).  That should do it..
2017-4-8
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

How do find flight times (and more, date/time, location, flight paths, flight height).

Q3) (More P4P related than Forum), Can I get the flight times from my P4P flight logs?  I am hoping to do my PfCO and I believe having a record of hours flown may be a good idea.  At the moment I am recording a manual flight log.

ANS:
Using the DJI Go 4 (the app you fly your drone with), menu (top right), press "Flight Record".  Stroke up the "Flight List" from the bottom of the screen.  All your flights are listed here (each time you start the motors I believe as 0m flights are also recorded).  Pressing on one of these flight will show you, flight date/time, flight duration, location, route, and even photos taken where.  Very useful.

I hope someone else finds this useful too.
2017-4-8
Use props
reinmen
New
Flight distance : 29406 ft
Italy

Hello DJI Support, I'm Francesco
I've a problem. To register in Italy my phantom 3 PRofessional to ENAC (National Organism of Fly), I need of flight controller number. In an unofficial forum I Did read that in DJI Go App in menu "Other" I can see this number, but in this menu I find only information on firmware version and app version. I've firmware 1.3.20 and app version 1.2.0.
Is There  another way to find this number, whitout update the firmware?
Thank you from ITALY
2017-5-3
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

reinmen Posted at 2017-5-3 09:42
Hello DJI Support, I'm Francesco
I've a problem. To register in Italy my phantom 3 PRofessional to ENAC (National Organism of Fly), I need of flight controller number. In an unofficial forum I Did read that in DJI Go App in menu "Other" I can see this number, but in this menu I find only information on firmware version and app version. I've firmware 1.3.20 and app version 1.2.0.
Is There  another way to find this number, whitout update the firmware?

Hello reinmen,
This is an old thread.  you'll need to start a new one.
Good luck.
Pritchie.
2017-5-4
Use props
alex4buba
New

Australia

I am a complete beginner, didn't even get to fly at all.
Have setup my quadcopter but no response on the stick, no throttle, nothing
I went through all steps of the manual and the software, but nothing....

{:4_142:}
2017-6-10
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

alex4buba Posted at 2017-6-10 00:47
I am a complete beginner, didn't even get to fly at all.
Have setup my quadcopter but no response on the stick, no throttle, nothing
I went through all steps of the manual and the software, but nothing....

Start a new thread please and include more information.. Like what DJI drone you have.  Thanks
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules