Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
California Rules?
622 3 2017-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I'm about to spend two weeks in California between San Francisco and San Diego.  I really want to capture as much of the coastal areas as possible with my Mavic, but I'm concerned about any unique California rules and restrictions.  The National Parks and Monuments prohibition is well-known, but what else do I need to be aware of?  Apart from the normal taboos found everywhere, what can get me in trouble?

Many thanks!

Max
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Each city has their own rules, Just look a the city's website or call the police department for the cities you'll be in and ask them.
2017-4-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-4-3 10:10
Each city has their own rules, Just look a the city's website or call the police department for the cities you'll be in and ask them.

Hi Ken,

Love the little Mavic Pro that came back from DJI repairs. I have only a few flights but so far it has been Fun... Fun .. Fun

I wanted to give you a heads up... I will be  in So Cal first week in June. I will send you an email with more info

Rich
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-4-3 10:17
Hi Ken,

Love the little Mavic Pro that came back from DJI repairs. I have only a few flights but so far it has been Fun... Fun .. Fun

Sounds good Rich.
2017-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules