Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky availability?
2713 7 2017-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OhOhDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 526076 ft
United States

Anyone from DJI knows when Crystal Sky will become available? I have been shooting in bright sunlight and it is really hard to judge exposure with my samsung S7 at full brightness. I also carry a laptop with me while travelling to review the footages. Crystal Sky will solve both problems in a smaller package.
2017-4-3
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

It shouldn't be long now, but not soon enough ;-)...
DJI just filed and was approved for the FCC ID on Mar 23rd/24th ->
FCC ID Approval Submission......
2017-4-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Daroga Posted at 2017-4-3 13:57
It shouldn't be long now, but not soon enough ;-)...
DJI just filed and was approved for the FCC ID on Mar 23rd/24th ->
FCC ID Approval Submission......

Good info, hopefully we will see it soon.
2017-4-3
Use props
sartanin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 449685 ft
Russia

Does anyone knows how new Crystal Sky monitors should be mounted? What kind of remote controller are supported.  As on pic - the mount not from "regular" remote.
2017-4-4
Use props
LeleCfWm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21043 ft
  • >>>
Italy

sartanin Posted at 2017-4-4 08:24
Does anyone knows how new Crystal Sky monitors should be mounted? What kind of remote controller are supported.  As on pic [view_image] - the mount not from "regular" remote.

"The CrystalSky monitor can be quickly connected to Inspire 2, the Inspire 1 series,
the Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced, Matrice Series and
Mavic using the remote controller USB port, as well as Phantom 3 4K and Phantom 3 Standard over Wi-Fi."
From Dji website
2017-4-4
Use props
ROGAT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62064 ft
Australia

sartanin Posted at 2017-4-4 08:24
Does anyone knows how new Crystal Sky monitors should be mounted? What kind of remote controller are supported.  As on pic [view_image] - the mount not from "regular" remote.

Ahh I'm sure there will be an "add on" mounting system they will come out with, at an extra cost, of course, why would you include it with the product just because it is necessary to make it work properly when you can sell it as an accessory and charge a premium for it? ! you watch bet I'm right the little money grubbers
2017-4-8
Use props
diverreb1
New
Flight distance : 28831873 ft
United States

LeleCfWm Posted at 2017-4-4 14:45
"The CrystalSky monitor can be quickly connected to Inspire 2, the Inspire 1 series,
the Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced, Matrice Series and
Mavic using the remote controller USB port, as well as Phantom 3 4K and Phantom 3 Standard over Wi-Fi."

It also says the larger one is not compatible with the mavic Pro on another page....  So we'll just have to wait and see on that one.  
2017-6-23
Use props
Brian Liem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 882113 ft
United States

Any updates on shipping timeframe of the 7" Crystal sky monitors??
2017-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules